Page 1 of 2
So I'm going to a party this week and I was just on MSN when my friend said lets have a drinking contest. He said lets make a £100 wager on it. Whoever gets the drunkest wins. So I'm thinking "sure, why not" and accepted. But then I realised that this guy has never lost a drinking contest before. Sometimes he drinks pure alcohol to win his wagers. So my question to the pit is this: How do I get drunker than this raging alcoholic? Please leave suggestions.

Thanks.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by Led Pepplin
So I'm going to a party this week and I was just on MSN when my friend said lets have a drinking contest. He said lets make a £100 wager on it. Whoever gets the drunkest wins. So I'm thinking "sure, why not" and accepted. But then I realised that this guy has never lost a drinking contest before. Sometimes he drinks pure alcohol to win his wagers. So my question to the pit is this: How do I get drunker than this rain alcoholic? Please leave suggestions.

Thanks.

Pure alcohol?

Quote by Led Pepplin
So I'm going to a party this week and I was just on MSN when my friend said lets have a drinking contest. He said lets make a £100 wager on it. Whoever gets the drunkest wins. So I'm thinking "sure, why not" and accepted. But then I realised that this guy has never lost a drinking contest before. Sometimes he drinks pure alcohol to win his wagers. So my question to the pit is this: How do I get drunker than this rain alcoholic? Please leave suggestions.

Thanks.
Drink more than he does.
Quote by Led Pepplin

Thanks.

No he doesn't.

How are you judging it? Get so drunk you die, can't get anymore drunk than that.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Led Pepplin
Sometimes he drinks pure alcohol to win his wagers.

Shouldn't he be blind/dead?
This Is My Sig
Wow, he is lying. Are you actually that stupid? NO ONE can drink "pure" alcohol. You will die, probably immediatley.
drinking contests are pure stupidity and no he doesnt drink pure alcohol
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
It's all about semantics. If he's a heavier drinker than you, it should be easier for him to drink more than you, but you should be able to get more drunk in fewer drinks.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
If you're thinking that antiseptic alcohol fluid is pure alcohol, it isn't. It's about 62%.
You put that much money on it?
****, man.

As has been said, just drink more than he does. And don't be a bitch about it if you puke.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
train with strohrum, heavy absint. So you can hold your liquor good. I don't really get the use of a drinking game but you're probably some 15-16 year old just starting to drink and think it's cool
Quote by VoodooChild15
It's all about semantics. If he's a heavier drinker than you, it should be easier for him to drink more than you, but you should be able to get more drunk in fewer drinks.
Problem is he's really good at acting drunk. Once he went up to my friend and asked "Are you drunk" and he said "No" and he said "I am, and so is everybody else". Then walked out.
Quote by Stormx
Quote by molala2
Quote by italiarlz135

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by Vitor_vdp
well, he definitely IS lying, but you don't just die from drinking alcohol. My cousin drank like two full sips when he was a kid. He had trouble, but nothing permanent / too bad.

One sip of methanol (as little as 10ml) can cause permanent blindness by destruction of the optic nerve.

And he said DRINKING pure alcohol, not sipping.
Quote by Led Pepplin
Problem is he's really good at acting drunk. Once he went up to my friend and asked "Are you drunk" and he said "No" and he said I am, and so is everybody else". Then walked out.

That made no sense,
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
This seams like a bad way to judge. shoulnt it be who can drinnk the most? Not ho gets the drunkest. Cause you could alwyas fake drunkenness.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
throw up first? just down a carton of milk drink some straight vodka hurl then repeat and carry on drinking like a true man! £100 is yours
or
drin k walk up to some girl say something like "sex?" then fall backward and act asleep
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by jambi_mantra
That made no sense,

It does, you just have to figure out where to add a quotation mark.
-

Quote by Aléx
It does, you just have to figure out where to add a quotation mark.

He said he and everyone else was drunk and then walked out, I don't get how that makes him really good at acting drunk.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
It all depends how serious you are about winning, the only way to guarantee victory is to drink until you die. Unless of course he kills himself aswell then whoever finds your corpses first is has got 200 squids in their pocket.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
pure would burn your mouth and stomach =/

i sugest you find %80 vodka
Edit: how do you know who has won?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by jambi_mantra
He said he and everyone else was drunk and then walked out, I don't get how that makes him really good at acting drunk.
It really is quite convincing when you know him personally.
Quote by Stormx
Quote by molala2
Quote by italiarlz135

Quote by jambi_mantra

Ah right, I thought you were commenting on the sentence structure Well then, I agree with you now.
-

Does the first person to end up in the emergency room win?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Plain stupidity. We had a radio contest where whoever drinks the most water wins a prize.

This woman won and she died. Yep, from water.

Now ya'll talking about alcohol, well at least you'll die happy.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
"whoever gets more drunk wins" won't be a very accurately judged contest...

"who can drink more" would be more appropriate..

unless you're taking medical tests to see who has a higher blood alcohol level, 'who was the drunkest' is kinda hard to judge without assigning a points system of some kind..

Quote by Gregray88
One sip of methanol (as little as 10ml) can cause permanent blindness by destruction of the optic nerve.

And he said DRINKING pure alcohol, not sipping.

I knew it was dangerous, but not THAT much!!! No **** the doctor who took care of my cousin said it was a miracle that he didn't get anything serious!
Quote by james4
unless you're taking medical tests to see who has a higher blood alcohol level, 'who was the drunkest' is kinda hard to judge without assigning a points system of some kind..

That is correct.
Quote by Stormx
Quote by molala2
Quote by italiarlz135

I bet I could beat him; I've ended up in York A & E from getting drunk with one mate, never mind at a party

the key is to not eat much.. the drink hits you straight away and you'll get absolutely plastered.. if it is to who gets the most drunk and passed out or whatever.. if it's who drinks the most, then do the opposite, and eat **** loads.. preferably a Sunday roast, followed by a belly buster from my local Tex-Mex.. then, the drink will not hit you at all.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Aléx
You're all wrong. I drink pints of pure alcohol weekly, by the way.

Then you are a moron and have NO IDEA what pure alcohol is. Methanol or ethanol 10ml can destroy your optic nerve.
To all you saying that he would go blind and stuff, he already is blind, so it doesn't matter really.
Quote by Stormx
Quote by molala2
Quote by italiarlz135

Quote by Gregray88
Then you are a moron and have NO IDEA what pure alcohol is. Methanol or ethanol 10ml can destroy your optic nerve.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Gregray88

I know exactly what it is, please don't belittle me. I love me some ethanol.
-

Page 1 of 2