I have made a few small mods to my Les paul Classic. Dose it look better or worse? First pic is befor.
looks better with the black rings and covered pups.

at first glance i didn't notice you changed the knobs and the selector too, everything about the 2nd one is better.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
sweet guitar dude (and im not a fan of les pauls that much) after looks better IMO
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
I like the uncovered pups better.

Those inlays though..... YELLOW?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Personally, I prefer the original except for the pickups. I prefer the covered pickups, and I'd say they'd go better if the rest was the original parts.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
I think the gold knobs looked better

Edit: The black knobs look cheap. Makes it look like a crummy LP special 2 or someting
Check out my band Disturbed
The inlays are not normally so yellow.I think its the flash .Normally they are more snot green. The truss rod cover I changed to make the gyitar look plainer.
Quote by mikeyElite
looks better with the black rings and covered pups.

at first glance i didn't notice you changed the knobs and the selector too, everything about the 2nd one is better.

Apart from the Soapbar in the bridge. But the new hardware looks great.
I liked the cream parts better, and the golden knobs, but I think the guitar looks good with the black stuff.
BTW, have you never ever cleaned your neck or inlays? If it was a relic job, i think it kinda failed. Instead of looking sweet vintage, they look dirty.

Anyway, the pics look nice (apart from the inlñays, but you said it was the flash).
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Aug 25, 2009,
I like the first better. But who cares? You must like the second better so go with it.
Quote by ldnovelo
I liked the cream parts better, and the golden knobs, but I think the guitar looks good with the black stuff.
BTW, have you never ever cleaned your neck or inlays? If it was a relic job, i think it kinda failed. Instead of looking sweet vintage, they look dirty.

I never cleaned it.I might try the gold knobs.