myspace.com/resorttofailsafe

What you think?
Last edited by Lemmings311 at Aug 25, 2009,
Ya the keys definatley need to come out more in the mix IMO

But hey these kids are only 16 so being a worse version of ADTR is not that bad
yeah true. they should try to change the direction a little bit, in their songs they sound like theyre ripping off adtr and fys and mixing them
Ya the fys and adtr influences are obvious but i would not say they are even close to ripping them off, i think they are quite a bit less heavy than adtr.. I went to an insane fys show the other night(off topic)..
they are less heavy but i feel like in later songs theyll get heavier and simpler. haha so did i, with syg and pbc?
Ya it got crazy. The one I went to was in Dallas and someone pulled the fire alarm. I saw a guy stage dive onto the stage from the drumstage then continue to crowdsurf(on the stage).
Quote by Lemmings311
Ya it got crazy. The one I went to was in Dallas and someone pulled the fire alarm. I saw a guy stage dive onto the stage from the drumstage then continue to crowdsurf(on the stage).

haha my friends were just telling me about this, it sounded awesome that everyone was really into it.
Ya REALLY into it. I think the break that occured after the fire alarm was pulled got everyone really pumped up. Like the music?
That isn't Happy Hardcore..

Happy Hardcore is a type of Electronic Hardcore, basically it is is very fast, pulsy, and has high pitched female vocals that are usually either a refrain or a couplet. It is for raves.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
is this your band, lemmings? like honestly

i've only heard the first half of brule's rules (due to a sucky browser), and i like it, i like the piano parts. vocals reminds me of darkest hour, which i like. clean vocals sound real good too. any way i can download the songs or something, cos i really wanna hear the whole song
No this is not my band.. They are friends of mine.

I think someone in the band would send you the songs if you want.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Influences:
A Day to Remember
Attack Attack!
August Burns Red
Before Their Eyes

No thank you, and that's just the top 4.

So they could (aren't, but could) be the best damn thing you've heard, but you won't listen to them because of what bands they like and probably what clothes they wear? Interesting
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
So they could (aren't, but could) be the best damn thing you've heard, but you won't listen to them because of what bands they like and probably what clothes they wear? Interesting

Very well put sir..

P.S. waldorphPRS41's songs on his profile are a joke compared to these guys.. They are infinitley more talented..
Last edited by Lemmings311 at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by lordofthefood1

If a band is influenced by bands I dislike, it's very unlikely that I will like them at all. There's no way they could be the best damn thing I've ever heard if they're influenced by terrible bands.
Quote by lordofthefood1
That isn't Happy Hardcore..

Happy Hardcore is a type of Electronic Hardcore, basically it is is very fast, pulsy, and has high pitched female vocals that are usually either a refrain or a couplet. It is for raves.

wtf are you talking about?

happy hardcore can sound like regular hardcore, just with happy posi lyrics. what your describing sounds horrible
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by handbanana
wtf are you talking about?

happy hardcore can sound like regular hardcore, just with happy posi lyrics. what your describing sounds horrible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_hardcore

Hardcore is a term used in both punk and electronic music, and the term happy hardcore was used in electronic music long before popcore bands saw that genre as an option for genres on myspace.