Anybody know what these are called and how to construct them? I don't see them in guitar, but I've played a few flute duets with my teacher that are like that. We both play the same line, but one of us will be 1 bar behind and it still lines up and sounds good.
Check out my band Disturbed
You could recreate this with a delay pedal set correctly, not quite sure what its called. Each bar would have to harmonize to make it sound pleasant though.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
A Canon?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Round or Rondo
Ibanez Xiphos 7 String
Carvin V3 Head
Randall RH300G3
Randall 2x12-1x15 Straight Cab
Randall 4x12 V30's Angles Cab
Its a Round. They are most common for vocalists.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by gtmustang2006
Is the word not fugue?

No fugues are much more complex than just the same thing a bar behind, but it does share a similarity in that it deals with an idea repeated in different voices.