Well I was playing my Deville which is a 4x10 one morning and I had the master around 2 o Clock which is 8 ish on the amp. Then in the middle of playing the amp just dies. The Pilot light still turns on and sound comes out but it is barely audible. So I thought it was a tube problem and I had couple extra tubes laying around so I tested it out still got the same result. Now I am a bit puzzled and I would like to fix this myself so now I summon UG Nation to help me.
Quote by King'sXfan590
Emo hating is becoming a bigger trend than being emo.

Quote by 1,57$
Is there mosh pits in James Blunt shows?
I've tried that but it didn't fix it. If it was the speaker cable no sound would come out I would think though I could be wrong. Thanks for your input.
Quote by King'sXfan590

Quote by 1,57$
I had the same problem with my Marshall. It could be the lead, the jack inputs (both guitar and amp), dodgy pedal connections or anything like that. Do a load of 'idiot tests' (different leads, different guitar etc) to try and isolate the problem. If it's in the amp your probably gonna have to send it to a tech.

BTW mine turned out to be a dodgy jack input in the guitar. Only figured that out after a full tube switchover. Grr
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Sounds like your power tubes are failing. You put new power tubes in? Exact same kind? Have you tried biasing the power tubes? Sorry for the noob questions.

This.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Alright Gents I just got new power tubes , but still the same problem exists. Could it be the power rails?
Quote by King'sXfan590

Quote by 1,57$
I had a similar problem with my Blues Deluxe... I took it to the shop and they "fixed" it, but now I get the same problem just for a while and then it works again > . <

The shop said it was nothing to do with the tubes, in my situation. And was a chip somewhere...the only chips in the amp iirc are in the reverb section of the circuit. Which sorta makes some sense, because before my amp cuts out, the reverb will turn off for upto 20 seconds before the amp cuts out.

I think it could be an overheating issue which is common in this range... But I'm no expert.