If anybody knows the band Sterbend. It says on metal archives that their guitarist has left, and that the band is on hold. This seems strange because 3 days prior to this, it said they were active, and their guitarist was still in the band. If anyone has any information on this, post here and discuss.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
all i know is that the guitarist may possibly have been fired or left in the three days since you last checked metal archives
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by Vermintide

He was still in the band 3 days before he was fired.

Nicely played.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i would congratulate vermintide on his wit
BUT IM JUST TOO BUSY THINKING HOW A BAND CAN HAVE A GUITRIST ONE DAY, AND THEN NOT THREE DAYS LATER!?!?

in all seriousness, TS needs to check the bands mspace or website.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by Vermintide

He was still in the band 3 days before he was fired.

Holy fucking tits.

So I must be the only one whose never heard of this band then.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by destöroyah
i would congratulate vermintide on his wit
BUT IM JUST TOO BUSY THINKING HOW A BAND CAN HAVE A GUITRIST ONE DAY, AND THEN NOT THREE DAYS LATER!?!?

in all seriousness, TS needs to check the bands mspace or website.

They have no website, and their myspace is a fan made one.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
I just found out that he's dead, and its only just been properly announced, I hope they do another album.
Quote by vivalasteve