Im getting this chick and i need to cuff her,,, but my bed has no headboard,,,,pit i know you are creative, and allthough most of your are 12 year old virgins,,every now and then comes an elite, and you are who i seek. Help, what can i cuff the girl to.
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Quote by tancanada
Your penis.

+1
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Sex thread. Also, who says you need to do it in a bed?

EDIT: Uhh wait you are going to have sex with her aren't you? It's not clear whether we are abetting a kidnapping
Last edited by rigiddigits at Aug 25, 2009,
screw the cuffs, just do her hard
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Marwanbaki
Im getting this chick and i need to cuff her,,, but my bed has no headboard,,,,pit i know you are creative, and allthough most of your are 12 year old virgins,,every now and then comes an elite, and you are who i seek. Help, what can i cuff the girl to.

18-year-old virgin here, although I think I can help. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get some screw hooks. Drill a bit of a hole in your wall, just to get things started. Screw a hook into the wall.

You're probably going to want to find some big ones, since I doubt the little ones will hold much weight.
Get some glue.

Or use your semen. Your call.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
feet to hands, hands to hands, longer chain/rope go under the bed to the other side...
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
A bed side table?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Another thing to do would be to try and prove that you can be just as stimulating without the use of finely-machined steel links.
Mighty putty.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Marwanbaki
[...] and allthough most of your victims are 12 year old virgins [...]

Fixed.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by rigiddigits
Sex thread. Also, who says you need to do it in a bed?

EDIT: Uhh wait you are going to have sex with her aren't you? It's not clear whether we are abetting a kidnapping

I lol'd
Is this gonna be a rape situation?

I like to go with killing them first, just a tad less resistance; only problem is that you can't keep them long (you can't freeze this like you can regular meat), so the bodies build up. I've got 5 legs in my mattress and half an arm in wardrobe (I love the smell on my clothes). The rest I feed to animals, burn, dump in rivers, bury half way up a hill or float them out to see. The legs I keep, because the bones make for good blunt weapons, and even better at freaking the **** out of a girl you're going to kill.

Guh, just try explaining blood on your **** to your girlfriend.
On Emma Watson:

Quote by rabidguitarist
You should call her a filthy mudblood while you're fucking her.
Quote by ZosoForRolo
duct tape.

See, the problem with duct tape is that if the prostitute is bound together for too long, her skin will start to burn from the acid.

Then again, let's be honest...he'll be done before any of that matters.
ITs a shame you made this thread about getting some,......when of course, we all know you are not.

Just to add. I've never had to cuff a girl to my bed to get her to stay.
Last edited by epic7734 at Aug 25, 2009,
is it a double bed... chain her to the mid beam, or failing that round a side of the bed layed diagonaly, or just find somewhere at the time!
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
cuff her arms together around her back, then lay her on the bed facing upwards

I thought you said cut her arms off.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by goest
See, the problem with duct tape is that if the prostitute is bound together for too long, her skin will start to burn from the acid.

Then again, let's be honest...he'll be done before any of that matters.

nice.

Quote by Pencil Man
I thought you said cut her arms off.

yeah... "cuff" thats totally what I ment to put

>.>
<.<
>.>
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Chain her to the refridgerator. So she may NEVER leave the kitchen...

This man speaks the truth..

or

after you chain her to the fridge, bring it into the bed room so once you've ravaged her you can have her fix you a sandwich...there...best of both worlds

sex...food..drink

nothing more you can ask for
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by baz249

you came blood
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by baz249
Is this gonna be a rape situation?

I like to go with killing them first, just a tad less resistance; only problem is that you can't keep them long (you can't freeze this like you can regular meat), so the bodies build up. I've got 5 legs in my mattress and half an arm in wardrobe (I love the smell on my clothes). The rest I feed to animals, burn, dump in rivers, bury half way up a hill or float them out to see. The legs I keep, because the bones make for good blunt weapons, and even better at freaking the **** out of a girl you're going to kill.

tie a long rope to one bedpost, handcuff her and run the rope through the loop made by her arms, and tie the other end of the rope to the other bedpost

(if no bedposts, use a longer rope and the bedlegs)
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Just cut off her legs so she can't run away.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Marwanbaki
most of your are 12 year old virgins.

And you act like one. You're not getting a chick, because nobody wants to fuck you.
You're*
Quote by KirkMetallica

You lie.

this.

and if not... cuff er to the celing fan ant turn it on...

helicopter sex
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
using a series of pulleys and ropes manage to suspend her from the ceiling so she is lying down but at the level of your groin, then do her

the bed is for decoration

and if she has a sister, get her involved somehow