That's awesome, really love the crickets in the background too, adds a lot to the song.
Andy McKee is my favourite guitars and I'm glad to say you've done an excellent cover
ohai little sig.
Thanks.

Rylynn finally uploaded successfully so check it out. I find it much more difficult to play than Heather's Song, but that's why I like it better I suppose.
Wow dude, checked out the rylynn cover, sounds sick great job. You pretty much nailed it, aside from a few very minor flaws, but hey that's to be expected. Awesome job.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Haha yea I know, I'm glad I recorded it, because now I know exactly where my weak points are, and what I was playing wrong. Thanks for the compliment too.
Very nice man. I've been getting into his stuff a lot to. I recently learned drifting. Next I was going to do For My Father. But I think you just might have convinced me to do Rylynn. I forgot how awesome it was!
LoL thanks man. Rylynn is WAY harder than For My Father though, so you're gonna have to work a little harder for it, but it'll definitely be worth it.