so today i found out the lesson i've been taking on youtube on how to play under the bridge has turned out to be the wrong way to play it when I got pretty far into it. i've been practicing that song for like a month now and since that turned out bad i've been kinda lost. i don't know what to do/practice.. any suggestions?
Quote by ChadHydro
Are there any other songs that you really enjoy? Take a look at the tabs for them here on UG. Also, why do you say that the lesson taught you the wrong way? Just because it's not exactly like the band plays it doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong

well, i can tell you its definitely not like the guitarist plays it.
you can also tell in the sound.
also, it seems all the songs i like are far to easy or far to hard.
to be agreeing with ChadHydro I may be very well right but the first songs I learned are

Smoke on Water
Iron Man
Crazy Train (intro anyway)
Black Magic Woman intro
and later on

completed Black Magic Woman
Silent Lucidity is a good finger picking song

all tabs available on UG
Maybe continue learning that song, as no knowledge is bad knowledge. And I hate to advertise against UG, but try Chordie.com. Thats what I use for tabs, as it is a search engine for them, not a database. It finds tabs from all over, and I find is better organized.
george thorogood-"play the music thats in your heart, its the only kind you'll be good at"
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by vidieowiz4
to be agreeing with ChadHydro I may be very well right but the first songs I learned are

Smoke on Water
Iron Man
Crazy Train (intro anyway)
Black Magic Woman intro
and later on

completed Black Magic Woman
Silent Lucidity is a good finger picking song

all tabs available on UG

You mean the whole Iron Man song?
Hmm, myabe I'll think about that one.
And the boots - I know this makes me sound stupid but i truely just want to learn the way it's played on the cd. i found a lesson where the actual guitarist gives it but he doesn't actually explain he just like plays it slowly.