Ive tried looking everywhere for the sheet music for Warmness on the Soul by Avenged Sevenfold

yeah I know this is a guitar website but its still a music site. and if there is going to be any idios saying that this is a website for guitar stuff only, shut up.

I dont need tabs for the song, Ive been looking for the actual sheet music for that song, mainly the piano of that song, Im nowhere near the abilities to figure it out by ear but im sure after a while of practice ill be able to learn how to play it by the sheet music since I can read music.

so if anyone has it or knows somebody that has it please let me know.

Thanks
There probably isn't a published version (or any version at all probably) because their fans are too retarded to be able to read sheet
Quote by Flobbey
There probably isn't a published version (or any version at all probably) because their fans are too retarded to be able to read sheet

LMFAO +1
crypticslaughtr wrote:
WOOT WOOT HIT THE LIGHTS!!! I LOVE MEGADETH!!!!11111

I pay for my music
I'm pretty sure there's Guitar Pro files on this site with the sheet music transcribed for it (You just have to go to "View" and hide the tabulature
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by Flobbey

+2
Check out the 2nd and 4th guitar pro versions on this website. I think the 4th version is much more accurate.

The only downside is you will have to print two pages. One for the right hand and one for the left hand.
This is almost like the pit. One thread. Eight posts. Three warnings. One ban. *sigh*

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.