Hi.

I recently ordered a bass from a online identity that sells bass guitars. I haven't been too thrilled with the ammount of lies they've thrown my way on when their delivery is going to arrive so I am cancelling my order.

This particular bass guitar managed to find my attention in a local pawn shop. I thought it looks like a bad ass rocker (black X version). At the time I thought it's just a Yamaha bass but having found out that it is much cheaper (NEW - I would never buy anything from a pawn shop if I could help it) and much more of a convenient bass than the one I had on order I have seriously been considering it.

So, I've not managed to pull up much about this peice of gear. There's one forum result on UG (and one review in the review section of the site) and another on a certain other bass forum but that's nowhere near the ammount of reviews I can find for other stuff.

Let's hear about your experiences with this bass because it is certainly making me interested.

No, I don't want the 614

Sure, I can test it out at the pawn shop but that isn't going to give me an idea of the factory set up, versatility, quality and such.

P.S I think I didn't get many search results from google because I only used one B (like in the thread title before I edited it). Sorry. I am a spaz. I still want to hear your voice...text on the internet though.
I collect clothes and IKEA furniture. Who are you?
Last edited by Ryan D' Ale at Aug 25, 2009,
there was a killer review on this series in a guitar mag a few weeks back, will try and find it
Quote by willythegame
there was a killer review on this series in a guitar mag a few weeks back, will try and find it

cheers Willy.

I'd really appreciate that.
I collect clothes and IKEA furniture. Who are you?
Ah, that thing. Looks goofy IMO, but everything I'e heard about them has been good, and Yamaha does usually make good stuff. I don't imagine you could go wrong with it.
Nope, no sig here.