cool story, bro.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
But are there any left-handed versions?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., let's just **** on left-handed Sonic Youth fans/Jazzmaster fans.

**** you, Fender!

/rant
Quote by TheOpenMind
But are there any left-handed versions?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., let's just **** on left-handed Sonic Youth fans/Jazzmaster fans.

**** you, Fender!

/rant

this is why i'm glad i play righty despite being a lefty. when i started playing i didn't know left handed guitars existed. what does that tell you - i'll tell you what i think it says: that the guitar industry needs to be a lot more lefty-aware! i think fender should at least have lefty versions of most of their regular production models, especially the "alternative" guitars, as those are the ones which seem to be most popular with left handed guitarists...

but are either thurston moore or lee ranaldo left handed? iirc they aren't, or at least they play righty, so it doesn't make so much sense to have a lefty version. then again, they made righty jag-stangs...

btw TS, the sonic youth sigs have been on the site for quite some time now - please... for the sake of not looking like you've been living under a rock... please use search before posting things like this. it's like how we got "OMG new gibson robot guitar" threads for about a year after the guitar was unveilled...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Aug 26, 2009,
It makes me wonder- why are there even any lefty players out there? I mean, when starting out on the guitar I would think it's a whole new set of fine motor skills for each hand to acquire, completely dissimilar to anything else you've done before, so who do left-handed writers need to start out on lefty guitars?
You could pull a Dick Dale and simply play a righty upside down,without changing the strings over.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Blompcube
btw TS, the sonic youth sigs have been on the site for quite some time now - please... for the sake of not looking like you've been living under a rock... please use search before posting things like this. it's like how we got "OMG new gibson robot guitar" threads for about a year after the guitar was unveilled...

If by a while, you mean five minutes. I was on the Fender site about 4 days ago and didn't see it. No sign of threads about it either. Then it popped up in an email newsletter for the first time. Also, there's a big difference in the number of people interested in a robot Gibson vs the number of people interested in Sonic Youth signature guitars. Someone had to announce it.
it's been reported in magazines and internet sites for ever though. I think they would be quite nice, but it's silly how much they cost considering the originals were bought from junkstores.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford