Will it warp your neck to tune between standard and drop C frequently? And when I say frequently, I mean like have it on drop C for a day or two and then switch back to standard. Help?
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
it wont warp the neck, but you may get tuning problems and the strings will break more easily.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Shouldn't hurt it. Just make sure you have it set up the right way, and that you have the right strings for the job. Look into ernie ball power slinkys. I use the 11-48 set and it'll work fine for drop c with enough slack for standard.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Thank you!
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
just get another guitar...

money may be tight but even a cheap-o argos guitar or a supermarket guitar
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.