Does anyone know of any good or at least not crappy Russian punk bands?

I've got a lot of stuff from the states and the U.K., even some from Asia, but no Russian, Scandinavian, or German punk. For some reason I kind of what to hear what these places have to offer when it comes to punk so if you know of any punk from those places, tell me.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
I wish I was computer savvy and could download Rosetta Stone illegally and learn every language. ;[
Quote by neidnarb11890
I wish I was computer savvy and could download Rosetta Stone illegally and learn every language. ;[

Me too
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
The only thing you need to know in any language is:

Hello my name is _______ and my ________ is terrible. Do you speak english.

Cuz everyone speaks SOME English.

J'mappele Brendan et mon Francais est Terrible. Parlevouz Inglais?

Me llamo Brendan y me Espanol es terible. Habla Ingles?

Et all.
You can learn all that from Byki.
In Soviet Russia...

Those jokes are kind of old now... They are thirty years old ya know.
I believe Red Union is from some former soviet nation. They seem to be a bit mroe mainstream, but I like them.
Scandanavian... seriously? Try pretty much every crust band ever.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
I've got a lot of stuff from the states and the U.K., even some from Asia, but no Russian, Scandinavian, or German punk.

From the old USSR I just have the Compilation whyvern sent me, but it´s really easy to get your hands on German punk and even easier to get Scandinavian
The only Russian Punk(aside from Asian, what I'm mainly looking for) I can find is pop punk or too close to psychedelic for my liking or I can't anywhere to get their music without getting raped.
There's lots of punk bands from Russia. And an awesome history of resistance in punk rock that is at least 30 years old! Start out with ГРАЖДАНСКАЯ ОБОРОНА . Here's their best album ВСЁ ИДЁТ ПО-ПЛАНУ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PUGTL9AR

And something I wrote a while about them:

GRAZHDANSKAYA OBORONA means 'Civil Defense' in English. They were a punk band that was from Omsk, USSR and they started in 1983 (?). The only way to really describe their music is Russian punk. It's kinda weird, rockin', bardish and it just sounds exactly like you'd think it would. Their singer Egor Letov, was in KGB custody because of the anti-government and anti-society sentiments of his songs. They broke up in 1991 but formed shortly later and were a pro-soviet band... lame. But this album is really awesome, it's considered to be their masterpiece. If yer into this you should read into samizdat and magnizdat culture in the USSR. GRAZHDANSKAYA OBORONA are a great example of magnizdat.

Here's some more Russian punk:

YANKA DYAGILEVA was an awesome punk singer/songwriter from the USSR and was a lover/collaborator with EGOR LETOV from GRAZHDANSKAYA OBORONA. She wrote alot of really awesome songs. The best is probably NA CHYEORNIY DYEN' (On a Black Day) which you can hear here: http://store.yanka.lenin.ru/mp3/1988-Deklassirovannym_Elementam/02_Na_4ernyj_Den.mp3 . But this website has a huge selection of YANKA mp3's and one of the more awesome ones is a recording of YANKA backing up EGOR LETOV at an illegal House show (Kvartirnik... apartment show) in 1987... at a time when playing a punk rock house show would / and did get you abducted and tortured by the KGB. YANKA committed suicide in 1992 and EGOR LETOV went on to retract his anarchist beliefs and became a national bolshevik (a russian neo-nazi.. **** those dudes) shortly after. Who knows what awesome **** woulda came from YANKA had she lived or had EGOR LETOV not treated her like a piece of ****.

Here's that website:

http://store.yanka.lenin.ru/mp3/

And here's the compilation that lavazza talked about:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1DQCWD4

Ты можешь говорить по-русский?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Last edited by whyvern at Aug 26, 2009,
Yer band always reminded me of GRAZHDANSKAYA OBORONA
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Dude, you ****ing rule!!! Thank you so much.

I can't read or speak Russian I just have some weird pull towards it lately.