Page 1 of 5
Did you go to school or graduate with anyone who became famous?
when i graduate i'll let you know

11edit: DAMN YOU HERMAN.

(i still like you though)
Last edited by jordan_yeah11 at Aug 25, 2009,
Jennifer Granholm's (Michigan governor) two daughters. Not really famous. I never went to school with the guy, but the founder of Google went to my high school. As did Timothy Busfield, who's in Revenge of the Nerds.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
your mom!
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
the bassist of testament used to go to my highschool (obviously, they went long before I did)
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
John Mayer went to my school... I don't think for very long, and I doubt he liked it, but nevertheless, he did attend classes in my school at one point in time
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Steve Stamkos anyone? He went to my high school.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by prsrulz91
the bassist of testament used to go to my highschool (obviously, they went long before I did)

sick
Quote by greekboy slim
John Mayer went to my school... I don't think for very long, and I doubt he liked it, but nevertheless, he did attend classes in my school at one point in time

cool
my school is small and has only been around a couple of years so i doubt anyone who graduates will become famous
except maybe for

ME!
Quote by captaincrunk
Those of us in college could list very many. I won't even bother.

haha very true. I got James Earl Jones, Lucy Liu, Tom Brady, and many more in that regard.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by dsotm73
Steve Stamkos anyone? He went to my high school.

Sweet. What was he like?

Josh Hartnett and Rachel Leigh Cook( ) both went to my high school. They graduated a good bit before i got there. My brother might have had classes with them though.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
i graduated high school with nate montana (joe montana's older son). his younger son nick was 2 grades below me.

EDIT: also, david hasselhoff's daughter goes to my college. i saw the hoff in a restaurant close by and he was in the student section at one of our football games.
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Aug 26, 2009,
frankie muniz went to my elementary school.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
there isnt even anyone famous in my general area cept for kix, and none of them went to my school
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
my school is only 4 years old. :/
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Some pro wrestler went to my school. I can't remember the name though. I ****ing hate wrestling.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
johnny depp used to go to a school close to mine supposedly. but as for my school, i dont think so.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I went to school with the kid who Played Peter pan (Jeremy Sumpter I think is his name) in elementary school. He used to be full of himself in ELEMENTARY school so I hate to see how full of himself he is now.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
bob saget went to our rival school. And Jim Cramer, the guy from mad money graduated from our school many years ago.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
I'm currently in high school, but the guy who played Jam in Detroit Rock City went to my high school.
No but all these people went to the same high school as me.

Criss Angel, magician/illusionist, and stunt performer
Adam Busch, actor/singer
Richard Greenberg, Broadway playwright (Take Me Out, A Naked Girl on the Appian Way, The American Plan)
Brandon Moore, NFL linebacker
Rob Moore, NFL wide receiver
Rich Ohrnberger, National Football League offensive lineman
Joel Rifkin, American serial killer
Darren Romeo, Illusionist and Magician. Sole protegé of Siegfried and Roy.
Frank Viola, Major League Baseball pitcher
Matt Serra, UFC Fighter and former UFC Welterweight Champion

And possibly Sterling Morrison (i know he's from where i live, not sure if he went to the same high school though)
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
I'm currently in high school, but the guy who played Jam in Detroit Rock City went to my high school.

That's cool.

I don't know if any of you have heard of them, but the band H.M.P. (Heavy Metal Poetry) formed at my high school.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 25, 2009,
The Senior High(Our school is divided from 9-10 and 11-12) I will attend in a year had Lance Armstrong and Kristen Holt from G4

Ibanez RG350MDX
Dunlop Jazz IIIs
DR Tite-fits(Only because High-Beams sell too fast for me to buy them)
Carvin X212B
Brad Pitt, long before my time. Lucas Grabile (something like that) from the High School Musical movies, graduated a couple years before me.
ask us in 20 years when pepole we graduate with become famous
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I just graduated. But before my time, one of the guys that founded Google, some chick who was on Heroes and Lost, and Martin Lawrence went to my old school.
Meh.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Patton Oswalt went to my high school. They brought him back for the graduation speech last year. Was great.

im so jealous

The Bled went to my high school
Aaron Carter wanted to go to my high school but couldn't get in because of his pathetic GPA. One of my friends went to school with Steven Tyler's younger daughter.
Not really.

Funny story though, our school choir is the only choir in the whole state that has a backing band to play for their songs(i'm the bassist) and we went to California for a trip, playing for elementary schools and theme parks and such, but we stopped at another high school, forget the name, and perform for them, they get on stage and perform for us and they blow our choir out of the water. Singing, choreography, the works. Turns out, a couple of the main actors in High School Musical are in that group.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Gwen Stefani went to my elementary and the guy who created Spongebob Square was a teacher(I think) at the high school that I was going to go to before I moved,which is the same one where Gwen went to.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
No, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) went to my school though, and grew up in my town.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Page 1 of 5