It's really not.

I'm gonna sell my squier. I'm thinking about eBay, but too many people know about guitars on the internet. I also wanted to sell it through the local paper. I think I could get more out of it in the paper, because people around here know crap about guitars.

Which should I do?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
try the paper for a month, then craigslist. Or both at the same time. And then use ebay as a backup.
you can't go wrong with craigslist. I've made like $500 off of craigslist by selling old guitar equipment, and traded my Line 6 Spider for a Epiphone SG G-400. So do what nickdohle suggested. You can try the classifieds on here, but you will probably have better luck on CL. I sold my Squier and Frontman amp on there and got a pretty good price for them.

Good Luck.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein