ok so i recently bought three new pickups for my fat strat but one of the things i did not know was that its really hard to mix active and passive pickups i plan to put an active humbucker in the bridge position, a passive in the middle and another active in the neck

could anyone help me with the wiring for this? i've searched the internet far and wide but found nothing that seems legit
You'll need either a 3way or a 4way switch for starters. And the positions will have to be B/M/N or B/M/BN/N. The middle position will also have to have it's own pots, because of the different values needed. As for the actual wiring, I wouldn't know. It would probably be easier just to buy an active middle pickup.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
active + passive = poop... you could do it, but i wouldn't... messes with tone unless you have them on separate circuits.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by theacousticpunk
You'll need either a 3way or a 4way switch for starters. And the positions will have to be B/M/N or B/M/BN/N. The middle position will also have to have it's own pots, because of the different values needed. As for the actual wiring, I wouldn't know. It would probably be easier just to buy an active middle pickup.

thats what i'll probably end up doing but i opened the package and i cant return it :\