I'm not sure if this is where to put this post, but I couldn't find any other board for this, so here goes.

I just bought a PA that we use for the basement for practice and such, and I was reading reviews about that PA after I bought it (I was about to write one myself) when I stumbled across someone else's review basically stating that the low-end of the PA was pretty quiet and he somehow connected a 15 watt bass amp to use as a make-shift sub. I was curious as to how he would do that, because we have a bass amp we don't use and it would be convenient to do that instead of spending more money to pay for something to boost the low end.

I'm not sure if he daisy linked the bass amp through one of the speakers or what, but I'm curious because there's only two outs on the PA, and I have two main speakers and a monitor speaker, otherwise I would just daisy chain the two mains and use the bass on the other out.

Any Suggestions?
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Just buy some subs?

Quote by Janicki
I was curious as to how he would do that, because we have a bass amp we don't use and it would be convenient to do that instead of spending more money to pay for something to boost the low end.

Any Suggestions?

I'm just looking for a quick fix until I do buy "some subs". Until then, this could be a temporary thing for practice that would help.
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab
Last edited by Janicki at Aug 26, 2009,
Maybe if you post a picture if all the inputs and outputs on everything we could explain how to wire it?
i think you would need a crossover to split the signal in to low end and high end and then conect the bass amp to the low end output of the cross ver and your moniters to the high end output.