And for the most part, I am. But I have a question, it's 1am here, and I don't know who else to ask, really. I'm looking to sell two things: A Taylor 412ce, which is in less than perfect condition (minor issues with the ES system, plus dings and scraches here and there) and a Fender Acoustasonic sfx II amp which is in 100% perfect condition. A Taylor 412ce retails for around $1800 brand new, and the amp seems to be around $900 brand new. My question to you guys: How much should I expect to get for these two and how much would you pay for these if you had the money available? Anywho, here are pictures:

me with the guitar:

and the amp (taken from Google):
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Bmag37
$12 and a bag of skittles.

Haha thank you for reminding me why I should've stayed away.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by ToughGuy123
And I would say divide by two and subtract a little.

Really? For an amp that's barely been used?
Banging on a trash can
I'd probably pay around $1000 for both of them altogether.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
id pay 150-200 for that guitar and 125 for the amp. just a rough guess. not sure what you aere thinking round.

edit: nice shirt bro
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Really? For an amp that's barely been used?
Depends on who you're selling to. If you're selling to a retail place, yeah definitely. They rip you off like crazy, they don't care how old or new the stuff is. But if you're selling to a person or on ebay or craigslist, I would expect much more than that.

EDIT: Oh, how much would I pay. Probably around 1600 or 1700 if the amp is really in that good of condition and I liked the guitar.
My bad I meant like 2000. I've been a little off typing today. I'm thinking one thing typing another.
Last edited by ToughGuy123 at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by chaoticfables

They're not for sale, yet.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'd probably pay around $1000 for both of them altogether.

Oh geez. No way I'd part with them for that little. I might as well keep em.
Banging on a trash can
I have $150. I'll give it to you for the Taylor.

But really, I have no clue. Maybe about $700-$750 for the amp and $1000-$1100 for the guitar?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
They're not for sale, yet.

Yeah, but just ask how much potential buyers are willing to pay.

Me, I would pay about $1300-ish for the guitar.
Quote by ripdime04
id pay 150-200 for that guitar and 125 for the amp. just a rough guess. not sure what you aere thinking round.

edit: nice shirt bro

your retarded

Edit: divide by 2 and subtract wear and tears.

once you bring anything home its resale value is cut in half
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by ToughGuy123
Depends on who you're selling to. If you're selling to a retail place, yeah definitely. They rip you off like crazy, they don't care how old or new the stuff is. But if you're selling to a person or on ebay or craigslist, I would expect much more than that.

Yeah, that's true. I'm most likely gonna try ebay, and probably just put up an ad for the amp. Even though the guitar is in less than perfect shape, I think I'm too in love with it to let it go for a fair price. I'd have to waaaay overcharge someone.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Why are you looking to get rid of them?

Cause the amp is just sitting around collecting dust. Also, I'm looking to downgrade my acoustic and put the extra money into a nice semi-hollow electric.

Oh, and thanks to whoever said I'm good-lookin'
Banging on a trash can
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by sketchy z
your retarded

Edit: divide by 2 and subtract wear and tears.

once you bring anything home its resale value is cut in half

first off, why cant someone say sumthing on hear without making comments like that, and second of all dont know a whole lot with prices so my bad dude. dont get why you cant jus say thats way too low or suttin

Quote by ripdime04
first off, why cant someone say sumthing on hear without making comments like that, and second of all dont know a whole lot with prices so my bad dude. dont get why you cant jus say thats way too low or suttin

my sense of humor doesnt translate well through the internet, or text messages.

the girlfriend hates it.

GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Dayum son, You got da hookup.
Lol nah bro, I'd probably say you can make 1000 off of it.

But im an 09er' so my opinion doesn't really matter,peace.
Please don't really leave, BFS. You make me laugh.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by sketchy z
my sense of humor doesnt translate well through the internet, or text messages.

the girlfriend hates it.

lol its all good bro, it all happens, my bad for kinda flippin like that

Quote by BigFatSandwich
Cause the amp is just sitting around collecting dust. Also, I'm looking to downgrade my acoustic and put the extra money into a nice semi-hollow electric.

Oh, and thanks to whoever said I'm good-lookin'

Ah, I see. I thought you may have been quitting guitar which would be factored into your decision of leaving UG.

I'd probably give 800-1300 for the acoustic depending how much I like the feel of the neck, the action, and the amount of wear on it.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Please don't really leave, BFS. You make me laugh.

hehe thanks. but I really don't have the time to spend on here right now. but I'll be back eventually.
Banging on a trash can
I'd pay about $1000 for the guitar, $500 for the amp, and $50,000,000 for the sexy black man.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
$50,000,000 for the sexy black man.

If that were still legal, I'd take you up on that offer.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by batman187
10 scrilla.

A young Houston hard hitter all about the scrilla
Riding somethin candy coated, crawlin' like a caterpillar
Banging on a trash can
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Aug 26, 2009,
forgive me for staring, I've never seen a black person in here before

......a grand easy for the two but put the pair up for 1500 and let the offers come (on craigslist)
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
$700 for the amp. You'd probably be lucky to get a grand for the Taylor if it's in the condition you say it is.