404'ed.

what was that link supposed to be ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Old news, but actually kinda cool.

I'd be curious to see how it actually sounded though, cutting holes that big in a guitar doesn't seem like it'd exactly make it sound good...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Very interesting... I've never seen anything like that before.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
Is it just me or did they cut two more holes in a guitar and call it an "ingenious innovation"?
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Quote by MatrixClaw
Old news, but actually kinda cool.

I'd be curious to see how it actually sounded though, cutting holes that big in a guitar doesn't seem like it'd exactly make it sound good...

My thoughts exactly... You'd think that it would **** with the guitar's resonance properties or something
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Is it just me or did they cut two more holes in a guitar and call it an "ingenious innovation"?

We are talking about Gibson, after all.
Their idea of innovation is flipping guitars upside down and putting holes in them.
Quote by 1010011010
We are talking about Gibson, after all.
Their idea of innovation is flipping guitars upside down and putting holes in them.

That isnt that new though, I saw them a few months ago. It would be interesting to see whether there is much difference in the sound.
They have one of those at the Long & McQuade in Vancouver. It's pretty meh. Another hair-brained idea from a half-wit company.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...