Can someone name about 16 guitars that a person might buy. its for an assignment at school involving expert systems. i ask a question and depending on the answer takes you to another question etc until u reach the outcome.its supposed to be for someone with no knowledge on the topic. im doing mine on guitars. it needs to have 16 outcomes. what 16 should i choose?
1.gibson les paul
2.gibson sg
3.fender stratocaster
4.gretsch viking
5. ibanez RG prestige
6.Gibson flying V
7.bc rich warlock
8.dean ML
9.dean razorback
10.schecter avenger
11.fender telecaster
12.rickenbacker 620
13.fender jaguar
14.jackson DKMG
15.jackson soloist
16.jackson RR24
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
1. Fender Stratocaster
2. Fender Telecaster
3. Gibson Les Paul
4. Gibson SG
5. Ibanez RG
6. Jackson Kelly
7. Music Man Axis
8. Dean Razorback
9. Dean Cadillac
10. Ibanez S
11. Jackson RR
12. Music Man Luke
13. Gretsch Electrojet
14. PRS Custom 22
15. PRS Mira
16. Ibanez Jem
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Last edited by ch0 at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by Nathan94
what 16 should i choose?

Just make sure you pick 16 with pretty varied characteristics. If you end up with a list that's essentially 14 six-string, dual humbucker, solid bodied guitars, plus a Strat and a Tele, you're going to have to ask some seriously obscure questions. Chuck in some archtops and semis as well, maybe a 7-string, maybe a 12-string?
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Quote by CarpUK
Just make sure you pick 16 with pretty varied characteristics. If you end up with a list that's essentially 14 six-string, dual humbucker, solid bodied guitars, plus a Strat and a Tele, you're going to have to ask some seriously obscure questions. Chuck in some archtops and semis as well, maybe a 7-string, maybe a 12-string?

Exactly, this is what I thought too. the earlier lists had too many similar guitars. So here's mine:

1. Fender Stratocaster
2. Gibson Les Paul
3. Fender Telecaster
4. Jackson RR24
5. Gibson ES335
6. Rickenbacker 360/12 (12 string)
7. Gibson Birdland
8. Vox Virage
9. PRS McCarthy Soapbar
10. Ibanez RG
11. Line6 Variax
12. Ampeg Dan Armstrong
13. Rickenbacker 325
14. Gibson EDS-1275
15. Gibson Firebird VII
16. Gretsch White Falcon

I know I've left out a lot of brands and models. But my thought was to make the guitars very different. For us as guitarists we think that all guitars varies but as he said he's doing it for people who doesn't have a clue on the subject. So my thought was that I wanted to skip out on as many dual humbucker, mahogany body with no tremolo guitars as possible. Hence no SG, Flying V or so, since the Les Paul can basically represent that. I also only had an RG to represent all the superstrats, seeing as it's today the most usual and then the RR to take the spot for extreme shape with EMGs. The Birdland could be changed out, it was the first I thought of when I thought of a hollowbody. The Rick 360 takes the spot for electric 12 strings, seeing as it's the most popular. The 325 takes for short scale necks, the PRS takes for P90 guitars and so on. This is basically as varied as it gets. My tip is to use something like this. These guitars are all very different from eachother, so for a person not playing guitar it will be much easier to go by.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
1. Gibson ES335
2. Gibson Les Paul
3. Gibson Firebird V
4. Gretsch White Penguine
5. Gretsch Chet Atkins
6. Rickenbacker 360
7. Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe