i have an opposum in my kitchen atm and i dunno wtf to do...any suggestions? its almost 5 in the morning and i cant sleep cuz of the damn thing...

help would be much appreciated
Crowbar/rape.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by SG_dave
invite it to bed?

no that wont do it actualy seems to like me throwing food at it...im thinking about letting my dog play with it
Quote by kenbodude
pics or didn't happen.

i dont think i have a camera ill look around i suppose
Don't let your dog play with it! Have you got an open window? Put some of the food you're throwing outside either a window or a door, leave it open, and then get the opossum in between you and the door and sort of herd it out.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Put it in a dress and dance a slow waltz.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by miss_muso~
Don't let your dog play with it! Have you got an open window? Put some of the food you're throwing outside either a window or a door, leave it open, and then get the opossum in between you and the door and sort of herd it out.

well about the camera i dont have one around they are all in my moms room i think .... and no i kinda like it my dog definatly seems interested in it tho i kinda wanna keep the damn thing
Make a Redneck stew out of it..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
just yell at it, then when you have its attention, kick it out the window
Quote by ShallowEndings
Opossum? Is it a cross with octopus and possum? If so, i agree with no letting the dog near it.

meh no bashing my spelling if you would im horrid at it and the dog just got bored of it now so i think ima just try to throw something over it
Quote by wonkabonka
meh no bashing my spelling if you would im horrid at it and the dog just got bored of it now so i think ima just try to throw something over it

Just kidding dude..

I wouldn't suggest letting the dog have fun with it.. Don't they have sharp claws and such?
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings
Just kidding dude..

I wouldn't suggest letting the dog have fun with it.. Don't you have sharp claws and such?

why would i have sharp claws? and i was only jking bout the spelling ( i am horrid though)
ah oh well i think its gone for now but if it comes back ill have a camera ready kenbodude now i can finaly sleep
Quote by ShallowEndings
Lol i ****ed up to.. I changed it though..

lol idk didnt really pay much attenction to its claws
Opossums are the American marsupial (for ShallowEndings).
Uh, it'd have sharp claws because it climbs/lives in trees. If you have a thick sheet or towel or something though you should be right.
If you let your dog onto it it'll just rip it up. Dog + wildlife = messy ending.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by ShallowEndings
What temp??

180 for 15 minutes be sufficient?

Better make it half an hour. And make sure it's alive, well and kicking when you put it in; that way, it will run around smashing itself against the oven walls, tenderising itself as it cooks.
Quote by miss_muso~
Uh, it'd have sharp claws because it climbs/lives in trees. If you have a thick sheet or towel or something though you should be right.
If you let your dog onto it it'll just rip it up. Dog + wildlife = messy ending.

nah the dog just kinda sniffed it and the opposum hissed at it to i pulled the dog back...now i dont know where the opposum went

its hiding

in the shadows

waiting...
Quote by wonkabonka

its hiding

in the shadows

waiting...

It's scared, bro. Sing it a song, calm it down. Then get close to it, and pet it gently. Once it lets you, start stroking its underside. As it starts to tremble slightly, move your hand down between its hind legs and start whispering "red rocket, red rocket"...
Quote by miss_muso~

Thats what i meant by the sharp claws. Wouldn't end pretty

Quote by NakedInTheRain
Better make it half an hour. And make sure it's alive, well and kicking when you put it in; that way, it will run around smashing itself against the oven walls, tenderising itself as it cooks.

Ok sounds good, any spices need adding afterward?
Quote by NakedInTheRain
It's scared, bro. Sing it a song, calm it down. Then get close to it, and pet it gently. Once it lets you, start stroking its underside. As it starts to tremble slightly, move your hand down between its hind legs and start whispering "red rocket, red rocket"...

lmao yah im sure that wouldnt get my hand bitten off in a second...send it into a spazing out orgasim...im sorry but ive seen how hard my girlfriend bits in that situation and i DO NOT i repeat DO ****ING NOT want to see a wild animal bite
Quote by ShallowEndings
Ok sounds good, any spices need adding afterward?

Nah, but make sure to baste him liberally with sweet soy sauce, a dash of Jack and the tears of a thousand children.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Nah, but make sure to baste him liberally with sweet soy sauce, a dash of Jack and the tears of a thousand children.

marante it with the blood of virgins?
Quote by NakedInTheRain
The MENSTRUAL blood of virgins, if you want that extra tang.

of course wouldnt want it any other way mine as well throw in the blood of their poped cherrys too
*in the voice of the guards in Shrek 3*

KILL IT!!
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.