I've seen nothing but song lyrics that are weak here...i mean maybe with music some could be a little better than they look on paper..but jeez we need some guru's...todays music is so terrible because everything rhymes and everything is just bland and played out...

you need to make lyrics that are to the point, and actually revolve around the over all message of the song...thats a great start...then keep a journal handy so that u can jot down a line or two as they come to you...but jeez this stuff is weak..sorry
Quote by Jeradmang
I've seen nothing but song lyrics that are weak here...i mean maybe with music some could be a little better than they look on paper..but jeez we need some guru's...todays music is so terrible because everything rhymes and everything is just bland and played out...

you need to make lyrics that are to the point, and actually revolve around the over all message of the song...thats a great start...then keep a journal handy so that u can jot down a line or two as they come to you...but jeez this stuff is weak..sorry
Unless you are going to post lyrics that are great, you should probably shut the **** up.
Inhuman evil take down!