After almost a year of absence due to Master's Degrees, work etc I've decided to come back to my beloved UG forums and upload new songs recorded with my new equipment, /flex.

This song is a symphonic only piece using strictly only plug-ins and MIDI programming.
It took me one month to coordinate, record, mix (45 channels) and I'd really like to know what the audience of UG thinks of it.

It's not metal, it doesn't have any fancy things in it, it's just like a Marching song that's dark as hell..

To listen to it, click my name and under my Mp3's you'll find Infernal.

Cheers
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
What snyth are you using. Sounds really good
I like the song too. Esp the organ. This is really cool. bbut yeah I would love to get a hold of that Snyth
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
What snyth are you using. Sounds really good
I like the song too. Esp the organ. This is really cool. bbut yeah I would love to get a hold of that Snyth

It's not a synth, it's an plug-in called EWQL Choirs Platinum for choirs and EWQL orchestra for the orchestras also a platinum version programmed in MIDI and exported in place as a wave inside a new stereo to mix..

The choirs however must be played via a keyboard in order for the words (made with a different program) to be heard clear.

thanks for the comment
This is an awesome piece. It's well-composed, the arrangement is complex but very professional-sounding. I love the fact that the choir plug-in lets you give the choir actual syllables to sing, instead of just the oohs and aahs on most soft synths. The brass sounds fantastic, as well.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the snare; it's the only instrument that sounds noticeably fake to me. Also, I think the violin (?) fill that comes in at the 1 minute mark could have continued for a few bars extra in order to make the transition into the organ part a little smoother. Other than that, there's nothing here that I would change.

What program do you use for arranging/mixing?
Quote by BewareOfDog
This is an awesome piece. It's well-composed, the arrangement is complex but very professional-sounding. I love the fact that the choir plug-in lets you give the choir actual syllables to sing, instead of just the oohs and aahs on most soft synths. The brass sounds fantastic, as well.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the snare; it's the only instrument that sounds noticeably fake to me. Also, I think the violin (?) fill that comes in at the 1 minute mark could have continued for a few bars extra in order to make the transition into the organ part a little smoother. Other than that, there's nothing here that I would change.

What program do you use for arranging/mixing?

I use Pro-tools with a Digidesign 002 sound card (not in the market anymore) and a Yamaha 24ch Digital Console..

This song however due to it being old and recorded a long time ago it was done simply with Cubase and the Console only :P

And thank you all for your great comments, I really appreciate it
I think that sounds unbelievable. The composition was phenomenal. I just found out about EWQL this week and now I have a new thing to add to the wish list.
Quote by RLD Guitar
I think that sounds unbelievable. The composition was phenomenal. I just found out about EWQL this week and now I have a new thing to add to the wish list.

It's not really expensive if you want to buy it original (which I suggest for the updates, tech support, addons etc), you can always just buy the Bronze version than the platinum.

And thank you for your comment mate
That was pretty cool. And I see that you're a Savatage fan. I don't come across too many. Savatage is the ****.