Ok, I've been getting into metal for a few months now, (Metallica, In Flames, Buckethead?, Dir en Grey, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Cradle of Filth, Rammstein et cetera). I want to try more metal bands and to be more specific with the kind of metal I'm into (since there's like 20 sub-genres or some ****) I'm into Metallica's "Sanitarium" and "Master of Puppets" but not say "Seek and Destroy" if that helps.

Idk all the sub-genres so idk what that would fit into. I do like Cradle of Filth's "Mother of Abominations" which is pretty hard IMO and stuff. Anyways, I'm trying to find more music of this genre and need help since Metal is such a vast genre and there's so many different kinds of it.

Try to suggest lesser known bands too, I remember one song that I found in this forum but I forgot the name (It started w/ an "A" and in the beggining there was a woman screaming and then came the music after about 15-20 seconds of it) it was a good song but I forgot it and it was a lesser known band as well.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Oops, sorry. New to the Metal Forum.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Machine Head?
try like Halo or Davidian or Aesthetics of Hate
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Quote by Misticalz

Try to suggest lesser known bands too, I remember one song that I found in this forum but I forgot the name (It started w/ an "A" and in the beggining there was a woman screaming and then came the music after about 15-20 seconds of it) it was a good song but I forgot it and it was a lesser known band as well.

Akercocke?
EDIT: Thought the letter was for the band.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Last edited by valdean at Aug 26, 2009,