Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Caparison TAT Special (Amber)
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case and everything that came with it + NAMM card
Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntington Beach, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Caparison123@gmail.com or PM's on here are fine
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Nick from the Axe Palace can vouch for me, and I sold my Horus to Vzael on the Caparison forum
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2899 (will ship internationally if need be)

I bought this guitar new in February and somewhere around May I became a seven string player exclusively. I can't justify keeping a guitar this expensive when I don't ever play it. The guitar hasn't been out of the case since May. This by far the best production model 6 string I have ever played in my life. Everything about it feels solid and top-notch. The guitar is still 100% mint and really didn't ever get much playing time (only practiced with it in my apt)- in fact the original strings are still on it. I babied it and always left it in the case, which is why it still has that *new* guitar smell that I, and everyone else, love.

The guitar is extremely rare and mine is the FIRST of its kind made (pics of it at NAMM with Itaru below). I only know of *one* other Amber TAT special and no idea where that ended up. I don't even know where the Black TAT special ended up. I have no idea how many of them are actually in existence- But as far as I know, they don't make any unless there's an order for it.

Any questions, just let me know.

Pictures:

I want it bad.....just can't pay ya for it.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
if I had 3k lying around I'd buy it in a heartbeat, caparison guitars are just so damn sexy.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
That seems to be the case all over- lots of people want, but nobody has money

Can't blame them, I'm pretty much in the same boat.
Trade for a 1991 Acura Legend Coupe?
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
me wants but no money. you have better pictures then the caparison website. I see the heel is actually in the same place as a normal TAT but its just a bigger cutaway. that last picture looks like he wants to kick some ass. lol
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.