What movies are like it? Does a better movie exist?

Discuss this movie
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
District 9 Dude.... District 9
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
What the Cheese Whiz?
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Haven't seen it but I looked it up and added it to my will-see-list. In the meantime there's a big movie-thread somewhere with alot of good movies.

Have you seen "moon"? It's a new movie, seems pretty cool and I think somewhat related.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've seen Lost Highway.

It's one of the biggest psycho-wtf movies I've witnessed, but it was totally awesome.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I think you need to invent a special list for this movie man, with only Lost Highway on it, called 'watch as soon as torrent finishes'
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to