Heyy,

Is It Possable To Add a Pickup cover to a Invader Humbucker Pickup ?

My concernes that it wont fit due to the Large pole pieces with the huge allen key type top?

In Australia im looking for some where that :-

engrave Metal Humbucker pickup covers And Neck Plates

And engrave Plastic Type Humbuckers

Custom Made Headstock Inlays

I Need Help Sourcing Some Plans or templates (electronic) for:-

Strat 11 screw H-H 1 Volume 1 Tone strat style pickup selector Pick Guard

Strat Trem Cavity Cover

Les Paul Switch Cavity & Control cavity cover

Thank In Advance For Your Help
with a drill press/drill, dremel, inlay material, and some patience, you can do all of that yourself.

as for the cavity covers & pickguards, they can be found in the links already posted a couple posts above me, and at stewmac, as well, if i remember right.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
Ok So I'll just use a drill press and a chunk of wood and drill them bigger does any one know how big the pole pieces are and what size drill i should use?

head stock inlay is to small and fiddely for me but i will be installing it myself.

and i actully need templates for the pickguards and what not becuase i can only find cheap ebay ones that comes in torquise.
Quote by bill6337
Ok So I'll just use a drill press and a chunk of wood and drill them bigger does any one know how big the pole pieces are and what size drill i should use?

If you don't have invaders already (which I'm just assuming) than it's probably for the best just to get a similar pickup with a cover already on it. And if you were to custom make a cover for the invaders you probably wouldn't even notice it because the pole pieces are huge.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
Quote by bill6337

head stock inlay is to small and fiddely for me but i will be installing it myself.

and i actully need templates for the pickguards and what not becuase i can only find cheap ebay ones that comes in torquise.

I gave you some links which the first one (luthiersupplies) has pickguard material and premade strat pickguards.

The plans and wiring diagrams and everything can be found on google.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
I gave you some links which the first one (luthiersupplies) has pickguard material and premade strat pickguards.

The plans and wiring diagrams and everything can be found on google.

yeah that where i was planing on buying the material but they dont supply pre made HH (Humbucker - Humbucker) pickguards

i use seymore ducans wiring diagrams

and im after 1:1 scale templates that have instructions on what size paper to get it printed on ect