What do you think about this Fender? FENDER-JAPAN ST62G-TX/3TS エレキギター

I am thinking of buying via a proxy the FENDER-JAPAN ST62G-TX/3TS エレキギター from Amazon (Japan). http://www.amazon.co.jp/Fender-Japan-ST62G-TX-3TS-FENDER-JAPAN/dp/B0016HTQ3S/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1251217588&sr=1-28

Any opinions about it? I mostly just want to play Eric Clapton/Jimi Hendrix and some Blues/Jazz/'Soul'.
Attachments:
31WhZUvSkfL._SS500_.jpg
Fender Stratocaster Standard American - MBP 15" - Guitar Rig 4 - ATH A900 - Acoustic Piano
It would probably do nicely for all, seeing as they use those guitars. And ignore what people say, the japan made strats are great.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
dude that is a very nice guitar and perfect for your genres listed, I say go for it!
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Thank you for your replies. I have full trust in Japanese crafstmenship. What I was wondering is what are the differences in between the American and Japanese guitars? Are there any differences in the woods and pickups and if so, what are the differences?
Fender Stratocaster Standard American - MBP 15" - Guitar Rig 4 - ATH A900 - Acoustic Piano
why are you buying from Japan?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Becuase he's japanese maybe?

The difference is bassicaly build quality. I don't think different woods are used, but I may be wrong.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Bendybaws
why are you buying from Japan?

I am in Hong Kong. I will check the guitars localy as well but I think they don't have many CIJ/MIJs. I am not dead set on this guitar. It is a guitar that I am considering.

I am looking for more information about the differences of CIJ/MIJ to the MIAs.

I am Swedish but I moved to HK =).
Ah, ok

I have always been under the impression that MIJ Strats were just as good as MIA Strats, or, they used to be, unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of trying one.

For EC & blues you can't go wrong with a strat
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Seriously the fretboard difference will be so minimal it doesn't matter just go for the one that looks better to you.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!