Page 1 of 2
Thank christ for that. It was a bit different and interesting for the first... 3 years max. Then it got stupider and stupider.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

First Reno 911...

Then Futurama gets more episodes...

Now this?

It's a miracle!

Take to the streets to celebrate.
The Pit. The Movie.
used to watch it when i was younger, but it just got boring after the same thing kept happening.
Quote by Spay
First Reno 911...

Then Futurama gets more episodes...

Now this?

It's a miracle!

Take to the streets to celebrate.

its not futurama without the original voice actors
Big Brother 6 was awesome, loads of people got their tits out for the nation.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by zchavez09

Wait...what?

This is news to me.
The Pit. The Movie.
yeeeeeeeeeeees I knew this was going t happen though. It was the decade of reality TV. Think about it, each decade has had it's own favourite TV type jus like music. 80s was game shows, 90s was probably sitcoms. All i can say is the best thing about leaving the 2000s this year will be the decline of reality tv =D.
Quote by zchavez09

Um.
Pretty sure the original voice actors are coming back for the new episodes...
Lots of pedals.
haha big brother in s.a. only lated one season
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
oh thank you so much...now only if they cancel American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor, and any other ****e reality show. I'm glad I don't watch TV anymore anyways...
AMD Athlon x2 5200+ (Windsor) @ 3.2Ghz--4x1GB Gskill DDR2 800 @ 910Mhz--Biostar Tforce 550--450W Rosewill Stallion PSU--250GB Seagate Barracuda--Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD R/RW--XFX Geforce 7950GT core clock 600Mhz, memory clock 760Mhz
Quote by Nite`
haha big brother in s.a. only lated one season

We got like... 6 or so seasons of it... They canned it the year after the whole turkey slapping thing (lolz) I think.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Finally, it was just a ****e program really.
Thank you Channel 4.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
BB must be skint this year. Recent years they at least try to do something interesting like build a secret house next door or the prison with the secret passage thing. All they did this year was put in 5 new wankers half way through. Hurray ¬_¬

I havent watched it much this year, but im pretty sure there has been 0 titties on the loose apart from the flat chested old weirdo russian *shudders*
I read about it this morning, thank Zeus, it was good for the first couple of series, but just so repetative. Plus most of them are complete idiots. Hopefully this is the end of reality TV.
Hell yeah! Who feels like going out in the streets and party all night? Eh? I've already smashed open a few firehydrants.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Thank **** for that
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
At last!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*Jesus Raptor*

I raise you Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.

LOOK AT THE JOY.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

What a shame, I was going to audition for next year.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

The link said it will be cancelled after next years show. You can do eet!
Quote by imdeth
The link said it will be cancelled after next years show. You can do eet!

Yes he can. And when he gets in, he should constantly use internet memes. Maybe then people on here will associate memes with bad, and a great evil will be lifted.
It's finally happened! I was about to post a thread on this. You don't know how happy I am that watching people sleep and make idiots of themselves for several hours a week has been knocked off my television.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes he can. And when he gets in, he should constantly use internet memes. Maybe then people on here will associate memes with bad, and a great evil will be lifted.
A mod can dream.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Do it. Go in, and get the forms, now.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Last edited by dgme92 at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist

Perhaps the only thing that could get me to watch it, other than putting Mustaine, Lars, Hetfield and Hammet in with each other.
Quote by JackalUK
Perhaps the only thing that could get me to watch it, other than putting Mustaine, Lars, Hetfield and Hammet in with each other.

"You know what I think is just bullshit?"

FUCK!

FUUUCK!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

And then Mustaine pops in to cry for a bit.
Hate the show but it would be enjoyable if they faked a nuclear holocaust and told the housemates they were some of the last remaining survivors.
Quote by tattyreagh
Hate the show but it would be enjoyable if they faked a nuclear holocaust and told the housemates they were some of the last remaining survivors.

Replace nuclear with zombies and you have Dead Set. Only that wasnt reality tv
Page 1 of 2