It took me a while to see it, bit tired =\.
But epic lulz
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
lolz wtf MS
AMD Athlon x2 5200+ (Windsor) @ 3.2Ghz--4x1GB Gskill DDR2 800 @ 910Mhz--Biostar Tforce 550--450W Rosewill Stallion PSU--250GB Seagate Barracuda--Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD R/RW--XFX Geforce 7950GT core clock 600Mhz, memory clock 760Mhz
Jesus how many threads on this?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Jesus how many threads on this?

Sorry, just got to work and came across this, thought it was pretty recent (yesterday) so I didn't do a search.

I should know that you never beat anyone to the pit with news.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by luv090909
I didnt get it

one guy is black and one guy is white is the only difference, right?

Yeah they shooped out the black guys head for the second one. Look at the hand in the second picture, its still clearly the black guy's fingers there. It was for an ad that I believe was supposed to run in Poland, so if someone from there can tell me why a black guy in an advertisement is still such a big deal...
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
Yeah they shooped out the black guys head for the second one. Look at the hand in the second picture, its still clearly the black guy's fingers there. It was for an ad that I believe was supposed to run in Poland, so if someone from there can tell me why a black guy in an advertisement is still such a big deal...

Umm.... Um...
there are at least 2 threads on this
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.