Page 1 of 2
Pit, I rarely ever ask for personal help, and this isn't a personal army thing either.

[Edit: You really are a pack of heartless cunts] She broke up with her abusive boyfriend of two years to be with me, and I know its genuine. I work with her and its been building up for a long time.

Now he used to hit her, and got this tattoo:

The woman side symbolises how a woman is meant to make him feel, and the corpse side how she made him feel.

She cut all contact with him, changed her phone number and attempted to block his email but it didn't work. She has been getting emails saying she is a ***** and a cheater, and that he knows shes with me (while he doesn't know my name or where I live) and has been saying he will come up here talk, which I know will not end well, as he has done that when they had a little break.

Now, I need help deciding what the best course of action is. She lives 2 minutes from work, and I've told her to call me if he comes over and if I'm at home or at work I'll be there straight away, but if I'm at school call one of our friends from work or my dad and they'll be there as soon as possible.

I am also considering taking the next two weeks off school because he knows that this time their haitus is permanent, so he may try more drastic measures. I really don't know what I can do. Police cannot do anything because the abuse was now gone away and he has yet to visit her house after the break up.

I won't commit murder, but I will beat him within an inch of his life. She is 19, he is 20, I am almost 18.

Help, please
Last edited by Internal Chaos at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by Internal Chaos

I have been going out with my girlfriend for the last few weeks and we're madly in love with each other. She broke up with her abusive boyfriend of two years to be with me, and I know its genuine. I work with her and its been building up for a long time.

Murder him.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, people don't take you seriously." - John Petrucci.

Quote by maskimx
I am really really not proud of this but there was a chubby, African American kid in my preschool, and I called him "Blacky Fatso"
Quote by Internal Chaos
I have been going out with my girlfriend for the last few weeks and we're madly in love with each other.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
That girl is so original! it's actually originally by Fox it was put in a lot of zumiez stores...

Edit: btw if you wish to use violence to solve your problems, you need more help than him. Society has lead the ignorant to believe that war is the answer when clearly it solves nothing.

In other words, the pen is mightier than the sword my friend. Make it a law matter.

Edit II: .. Metalcore +34901238942 HAHAHA

Edit III: Murder him
Last edited by Hella_Br00tal at Aug 26, 2009,
Well do you wanna ignore this part and help me answer the fucking question? It's not like a "omg duz she liek me" thing, its the difference between her disappearing with some psycho or her being safe.
A psycho that likes the misfits and has no arm hair?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Internal Chaos
Thanks metalcore. I seriously doubt this is relationship material. This is trying to save someone from being beaten up or kidnapped.

Not much you can do. Call the police, tell them the situation. This way if anything goes down than you won't get in as much trouble if you dummy him.

But wow, he's gonna regret that tattoo hahahahhaa.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
If he touches her, go all Punisher on his ass.

❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Internal Chaos

I have been going out with my girlfriend for the last few weeks and we're madly in love with each other.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
you've pretty mcuh laid it all out for yourself kid,.

police cant help because no misdemeanors or caught in the act.

try and keep her safe as best as you can and keep the cops on speed dial.

and dont get too violent.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Erm, dare i say it, call the rozzers?

I'm not really sure what you need help with man, bit loose with your descriptions.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."

laugh all you want at this comment but this is exactly how me and my wife felt for each other when we first met and here we are 8yrs later still feeling that same love for each other, its possible to do but rare.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by dustyboy316
Not much you can do. Call the police, tell them the situation. This way if anything goes down than you won't get in as much trouble if you dummy him.

But wow, he's gonna regret that tattoo hahahahhaa.

We have called the police but we live in a housing commission area so yeah, this thing is too common for them to care about.

That's what I thought about the tattoo. Not only does it make me sick, but what is he going to say it means to his next girlfriend?
There are times in a mans life were he will have to bring two weapons with him to defend something he loves. They are called his fists. There is a time were he will have stuff them in another mans face to give him a clear message.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

EDIT: Call the cops first though.
If she looks like the girl in the tattoo, then I seriously don't know what all the fuss is about.

Looks like John Travolta with Marilyn Manson's lips.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
If she looks like the girl in the tattoo, then I seriously don't know what all the fuss is about.

Looks like John Travolta with Marilyn Manson's lips.

or maybe he's a Batman fan? 2-face
I'm just thinking if he's gonna come back up here to teach her never to leave him or beat me up, I seriously doubt a restraining order would put him in his place.

I think the best thing to do is to stay at hers, and the fact that hes 20 and works as a guard at a detention center whereas I'm in highschool and work at a supermarket puts me off
Quote by Internal Chaos
Not only does it make me sick, but what is he going to say it means to his next girlfriend?

Nothing. he's moved on to guys.
All you can really do is let the Man know now, before there's any actual trouble. Something like

"Can we help you?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that my new girlfriend just left an abusive relationship, and we're kinda afraid the jackass might try to do something."
"Well that makes since. The end of an abusive relationship is the most dangerous part. Can we get some information?"

SHEdit: And restraining orders don't work, srsly.

OR

*dickish comment*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
All you can really do is let the Man know now, before there's any actual trouble. Something like

"Can we help you?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that my new girlfriend just left an abusive relationship, and we're kinda afraid the jackass might try to do something."
"Well that makes since. The end of an abusive relationship is the most dangerous part. Can we get some information?"

OR

*dickish comment*

That one
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Internal Chaos
I'm just thinking if he's gonna come back up here to teach her never to leave him or beat me up, I seriously doubt a restraining order would put him in his place.

I think the best thing to do is to stay at hers, and the fact that hes 20 and works as a guard at a detention center whereas I'm in highschool and work at a supermarket puts me off

a punch right in the throat takes any man down in a instant, never be afraid of person regardless of size as there are so many weak points that will cripple even the scariest person alive.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Can't you call the police and get some type of restraining order against the guy?

Also good luck TS, hope all ends well with it.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by invision2212
a punch right in the throat takes any man down in a instant, never be afraid of person regardless of size as there are so many weak points that will cripple even the scariest person alive.

Napoleon complex much?

Punch a guy like Henry Rollins in the throat and he wont even flinch.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Internal Chaos

Well if you get a restraining order he goes to jail for awhile if he breaks it and does anything. I would get one.

Also just make sure you have a bat nearby and just swing...
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by invision2212

You have to know them though

Teach me!
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by soulflyV
I bet he charges five dollars for kids to try it at the local fair.

And if they fail he gets to return the favour.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metalcore123
Nothing. he's moved on to guys.

Wow, redeemed. Everything you've said is hilarious.

And I will give $50 to anyone who can wind Henry Rollins. Anyone
Page 1 of 2