Yes please.

I have to write a short solo for my guitar lessons, and I don't really know how to go on. Here is it:

E|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------5-----5--7--8--5--7--8--|
G|-------------------------------------------------|-4-----4--5--7--4--5--7-----7--------------------|
D|----------------------------4-----4--5--7--5--7--|----7--------------------------------------------|
A|----------------5-----5--7-----7-----------------|-------------------------------------------------|
E|-5--7--8--7--8-----8-----------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

E|-5-----5--7--8--5--7--8--10------------------|---------------------------------------------|
B|----8----------------------------11-12-14-12-|-11--------11-12-14-12-11--------11-12-14-12-|
G|-----------------------------13--------------|----13-13-----------------13-13--------------|
D|---------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------|

E|-----------------------------------|---------------------|-----------------------------|
B|-11--------11-12-14-12-11----------|-11---11---11---11---|-----------------------------|
G|----13-13-----------------13-13----|-13---13---13---13---|-----11-12-14-12-11----------|
D|-----------------------------------|---------------------|-14-----------------14-14----|
A|-----------------------------------|---------------------|-----------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------|---------------------|-----------------------------|

Yes it's bad, I know, but could please somebody help me out and add a bit or give me some ideas? Thanks in advance

There are some bendings in it, but somehow Tuxguitar didn't export it.
whats your key? because its like you start in a minor, and then you just kind of fly off of it
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I would suggest a lot of bends, a couple fast hammer on/pull off parts, and I would also suggest you stay in the minor pentatonic scale.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by bladedguitar66
I would suggest a lot of bends, a couple fast hammer on/pull off parts, and I would also suggest you stay in the minor pentatonic scale.

i dont know if i should sig this lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112