I've almost grown out of the punk music that i used to listen to. I don't think i have the energy for it anymore. I've mostly been hipstering around with **** like Bon Iver, Mountain Goats, of Montreal, Avett Brothers. However, if people could suggest me some punks bands that might help me rebuild my love. I like This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Descendents, Bomb the music industry type stuff. So folk punk/good pop punk i guess.

EDIT: i've been on 4chan so long i forgot about the lame language filter
Jizz is where it is
I like the Mountain Goats. "Going To Georgia" is awesome.

Given the bands you've listed, I'd go with Andrew Jackson Jihad. It probably sounds redundant, but I got tons of kids at my school into them, so recently I've just been surrounded by their music. Very folky/poppy, in a sense.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Just quit browsing /mu/. That place is a festering stink hole of hipster garbage.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
At first I read 'Help a brother sell out' and I was all about that. But then I read your post ... and I don't help hipsters.
What's with all this talk of selling out Mr. Brokenhearted? You've been calling yourself a sellout for months now.
Maybe Against Me! ? They're not really that punk but they're somwhere in between your hipster crap and the punk stuff you should be listening to.

Or you could just listen to Last Caress by The Misfits. Every time I hear that song I remember how awesome Punk is.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by werty22
What's with all this talk of selling out Mr. Brokenhearted? You've been calling yourself a sellout for months now.

Its my change of mind set. Good buddy of mine and I started a new band with my old drummer of a couple years ago and say we're trying to sell out. Its also the gimmick of our band. Got a bunch of songs down in no time too.