Hey Ug, I've finally decided to get off my ass and do my practice schedule i made up a week or so ago.I just need to get some tabs for what i want to practice
Heres what i need for today

Dominant seventh sweeps:Really interesting when swept imo.Hopefully some1 has these.I want 5 and 6 string sweeps to start off with in all their forms if possible.Key of C or E Major would be another +

searched on ug but couldn't find anything. Not much people sweep sevenths i guess lol,shame too they sure make you sound out of the ordinary
Last edited by ReynboLightning at Aug 26, 2009,
+1. I could do with these.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Learn to make them yourself. You know major sweep shapes? Yeah, take one of the roots (one of the higher-voiced ones) and lower it by 2 semitones. voila.
Take any chord and arpeggiate (<--is this even a word) it up in a higher octave......BAM now you can sweep any chord you can create.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Just figure them out yourself son. Do you know how to construct a dominant seventh chord? If not, it's root, major third, fifth, minor seventh. So the notes would be:

C: C, E, G, Bb
E: E, G#, B, D
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X