So I basically made this in an attempt to make a "pretty" song (TO quote my Mom, "Thrash? you like to play Thrash? what is thrash? Can't you make something pretty?) So I tried too, I made it with my keyboard and the quality is not that great, and I'm also pretty sure that I stole the main A-A#-C motif from some Egyptian movie but I'm not 100% sure. Thank for any crits!

The Song is 'Strings Song in my profile'
All that matters is if your mom likes it... I recommend, as someone who's mother is less than around, to pick up your acoustic guitar and write her a song... You pansy... : D
Ummm okay? I wasn't hating on my Mom or making fun of her I just thought it was funny what she thought of thrash, Also I like classical music so it was nice to try something different and I didn't make this specifically for her.
O ok... Well it sounded pretty cool. But still... Thats probably your mom's way of saying "write ME something pretty". But yea... WHat kind of keyboard is that?
Quote by labria86
O ok... Well it sounded pretty cool. But still... Thats probably your mom's way of saying "write ME something pretty". But yea... WHat kind of keyboard is that?

Casio CTK 57-4, it's older.