I put it in my profile a while ago, and I figured I should let you all know about it.

If anybody wanted to take a look, that would be super duper.

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
The strumming pattern isn't right. But thankfully, when the vocals kicked in, I forgot about that. I quite like your style of singing. But it seems a little low in the energy department. Try singing a bit louder for the choruses. That way there can be some more dynamic, which is what the Foo Fighters are pretty famous for(quiet verses/loud choruses). Basically, just put more of yourself into it. Pretty good other than that.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189659
Quote by Bulzebe
The strumming pattern isn't right. But thankfully, when the vocals kicked in, I forgot about that. I quite like your style of singing. But it seems a little low in the energy department. Try singing a bit louder for the choruses. That way there can be some more dynamic, which is what the Foo Fighters are pretty famous for(quiet verses/loud choruses). Basically, just put more of yourself into it. Pretty good other than that.
I've got to agree with this; I really liked it, and honestly, your voice is great. The lower energy in the chorus is okay for acoustic, but full band, you'll have to step it up a bit. Other than that, loved it.