i wasn't able to get classes for this semester and i dont want to spend my semester without being productive

does anybody know of a good book to teach yourself calculus one with exercises would be awesome

or does anyone know of any good link for a free tutorial online or good program that i could download for my computer?

i tried googling and the resources i found are not very good >_<

any help is appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
i stare down the book untill it gives me the information i need
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
There are piles of tutorials on the web, you just have to google the specific lesson you want, not calculus in general.
try finding a torrent for a calculus book maybe

already did downloaded a book called calculus know it all but i dont find it to be that good it doesnt have many exercises so i can test the concepts and see if im understanding them
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
There are piles of tutorials on the web, you just have to google the specific lesson you want, not calculus in general.

the problem is i dunno know in what order to study the material since im not going to college so i dont have syllabus or know from which concept to start and how to progress if anybody has a syllabus that has them ordered and could tell me i would appreciate it too
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
yea its pretty hard trying to teach it to yourself, just cuz there are like 3 different ways to do everything, plus a longhand way to do it, and then the shorthand way with just like 1 symbol summarizing a line of equations. you could go and just buy a text book and workbook, but youd be A) spending upwards of 200 bucks most likely, and B) if your taking calc eventually, you might have to use a different book.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
only thing i remember about order is derivatives then like max/min something or another, and then integrals. its been a year since ive had calc and am taking calc2 this semester, so i prolly should refresh
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Buy a textbook and a solutions book to corrspond with that book from amazon, so that you can learn the material and then check your answers to make sure that you understand the material.