Page 1 of 2
What is the best guitar/equipment deal that you have ever had?
I got a 2 month old Kvx10 with strap and gigbag for £240.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
You should head into the bass forum, one of the guys there got a Warwick Vampyre for 200 dollars.

(They go for about 2000)
Quote by Lollage123
You should head into the bass forum, one of the guys there got a Warwick Vampyre for 200 dollars.

(They go for about 2000)

Holy mother of god!
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
i got a 600 dollar B-52 LS100 for $182
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic

(They go for about 2000)

^^fitzy always bags great deals, some people get all the luck...

best i've done is got a westwood flying V copy, usually retailing at about £100 stock, plus a swap of pickups, for £20, after it was in a music shop for ages and noone bought it. also came with a rocksak case and lead
Ah boys! I got a 120w Roost head and 800w cab for £160. Alright it was a while ago but even so.....

Oh I just got a quote for a handmade Les Paul with Ebony board, ToL inlays, custom colours, custom name on headstock, gold scratchplate and BKP pups of my choice for £775. Sounds tasty.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I got my xiphos from a buddy

he bought it brand new and it sat in his closet for over a year then he finally realized that he should sell it.

he ended up selling it to me for $400
Les paul standard, lefty, for $300. mint condish.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
back when I was young...er and the world revolved around teh br00tahz....I bought a really very VERY old(like late 50's/ early 60's) sunburst Fender strat and matching Fender all tube princeton TWIN with reverb and tremelo (and I have never EVER seen another amp like it internet or elsewhere) at a garage sale in unused condition for $40 NO LIE! The old woman selling it said she bought it for her son to learn on when he was 15 but he never played it and later, he never returned from vietnam. She had $80 on the rig but said she thought she would be taking advantage of me for selling me her old junk for $80.
It wouldn't do metal so I traded the whole rig off on a JCM800 head that needed tubes and a Lotus (junky) guitar. I was young and dumb and full of metal....
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
I bought an original Dean V for $300 Canadian, its now worth over 4K, but I stupidly traded it for a Squire strat soon after I got it cause the neck was so fat and it needed a refret, I had no idea what it was worth, there was no internet back then.
Mesa Triple Rectifier w/ Mesa 4x12 for $1350 on ebay(free shipping)
My Rig
Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Bigsby
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Traded an Ibanez Rg5EX1 ($400 us) for a Jackson RR3 Professional ($700 us)
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by Dr.Zaius
I got my xiphos from a buddy

he bought it brand new and it sat in his closet for over a year then he finally realized that he should sell it.

he ended up selling it to me for $400

lucky bastard, Ive been wanting one for a long time now.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I almost grabbed an Ibanez S520EX with EMGs for CAD $250 the other day, but the guy sold it before I had a chance to check it out
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest w EMG (81/89) for £180

Retail at £700, not to mention how hard they are to find in the UK and are also discontinued.
Got my Kramer Focus 1000 (white one) for $240 CDN. German OFR, made in Japan by ESP, spotless condition

2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
bah, best deal i got was my Gibson Faded series Flying V: got it when the series was just coming out and it was supposed to retail @ guitarcenter for 1100 bucks or so, i got mine for $670, and surprisingly it's not a piece of crap, unlike most of the faded series guitars.
Haha this happend to me today. I won a brand new(on ebay) B-52 At-100 head for 400$ plus shipping and they go for 800 new.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
i bought my spider 75W for $650. best deal ever. =D. not.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by miketheslut
back when I was young...er and the world revolved around teh br00tahz....I bought a really very VERY old(like late 50's/ early 60's) sunburst Fender strat and matching Fender all tube princeton TWIN with reverb and tremelo (and I have never EVER seen another amp like it internet or elsewhere) at a garage sale in unused condition for $40 NO LIE! The old woman selling it said she bought it for her son to learn on when he was 15 but he never played it and later, he never returned from vietnam. She had $80 on the rig but said she thought she would be taking advantage of me for selling me her old junk for $80.
It wouldn't do metal so I traded the whole rig off on a JCM800 head that needed tubes and a Lotus (junky) guitar. I was young and dumb and full of metal....

I bet your a heavy drinker nowadays I got a Carvin V3 with matching 2x12 cab for 800 shipped. Great deal, but that got me a MIA Deville and new pickups so its all good.
1986 Fender japan strat for £295
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
My Aunt gave me an acoustic that I just sold for $200......

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by miketheslut

Really, no one saw this? I should beat you with that Lotus strat for being that stupid.

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
I bought a '59 original Les Paul in decent shape from a divorcee for $300. Turned around and sold it for $600! 100% PROFIT!!
Stratman, I do believe that's 200% profit. 100% profit would be selling it for $300.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Stratman, I do believe that's 200% profit. 100% profit would be selling it for $300.

Wrong. If he sold it for 300, he would have gotten no profit at all.
I got my Eric Johnson Strat for $1400 brand new at my local guitar store because it hadn't sold in over a year, and he wanted to get it off the shelf. They retail for 2300
Gear
Bogner Alchemist
Fender Eric Johnson Signature Strat
Fender ESM-10 Mini-Jumbo
BC Rich NJ Bich
I got a Jackson RR3 for $350......theyre about $900 new but the guy put a EMG pickup in it and didnt wire it back exactly right but thats just a few dollars to get fixed so it was still a good deal
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Page 1 of 2