im looking for a tube amp my budget is ~500 bucks
i play everything but im looking for a metal amp (so suggest super high gain)
but i dont want a really heavy amp that i wont be able to carry around

please help me!
until i have an idea NO SIG!
Gear:
Schecter c-1 Hellraiser
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Fender frontman 25r
Korg AX10G
Digitech Grunge
some old zoom muli effect

yes im a lefty
your budgets the problem. maby you can find a decent used on on craigslist or ebay. i use bogner, mesa, and orange. they all have really nice gain and amazing tone but theyre expensive. maby look into randall or bugera
HiMyNameIsMatt
What amount of power do you want/need? Do you care if its a tube, SS or hybrid?

I might suggest you look at the following:

Vox Valvetronix XL series (XL = Extreme Lead)(hight gain metal version of the Valvtronix line), these are hybrid valve/ss modeling amps. Great value

Peavey Vypry, both a 60 ($450) and 100 Watt Tube or 30/75 Watt SS. Great value, pretty solid reviews and also modeling amps.

The Blackstar is mentioned is killer for the price, Bugera amps are pretty good from what I've seen but did have some QA/reliability issues about a year back, so if you go for a used one check for its manufacture date.

Krank rev Jr 20W you could probably get for around 500...and believe it or not the Rocktron Vendetta 80W amp gets great reviews for a budget amp at like $375.
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
Quote by Dazzl1113
What amount of power do you want/need? Do you care if its a tube, SS or hybrid?

I might suggest you look at the following:

Vox Valvetronix XL series (XL = Extreme Lead)(hight gain metal version of the Valvtronix line), these are hybrid valve/ss modeling amps. Great value

Peavey Vypry, both a 60 ($450) and 100 Watt Tube or 30/75 Watt SS. Great value, pretty solid reviews and also modeling amps.

The Blackstar is mentioned is killer for the price, Bugera amps are pretty good from what I've seen but did have some QA/reliability issues about a year back, so if you go for a used one check for its manufacture date.

Krank rev Jr 20W you could probably get for around 500...and believe it or not the Rocktron Vendetta 80W amp gets great reviews for a budget amp at like $375.

i need to be louder than drums (~30w?)
I already thought of the bugera 6260 but im afarid i wont be able to carry it
i prefer full tube because i want to have a tube amp
(ss at home vox valvetronix at school)
until i have an idea NO SIG!
Gear:
Schecter c-1 Hellraiser
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Fender frontman 25r
Korg AX10G
Digitech Grunge
some old zoom muli effect