Im doing a project on automotive trends in England and in my group I have to look up gas prices, I figured out what the current prices are and stuff but someone recommended seeing how much gas has went up in the last couple years, so can anyone tell me how much gas was in England in 1992? I googled it but I couldnt find anything thanks for any help guys
England was still using coal in the early 90s.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My post had more truth in it than yours.

Cars used to be run on coal, but never in history has the majority of cars been run on 'gas', which is by definition gaseous, whereas petrol is a liquid.

Unless of course you're referring to Hydrogen powered cars.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
God knows, probably like 70p/litre or something. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by rabidguitarist

Cars used to be run on coal, but never in history has the majority of cars been run on 'gas', which is by definition gaseous, whereas petrol is a liquid.

You're so stuck up
Quote by nodtomc
it's not called gas in england

They should. Gasoline is a lot more accurate then calling it petrol...It's derived from petroleum, but there's a world of difference.
Quote by Thornography
You're so stuck up

Chill out bitch, I'm just fuckin' witchu bitch.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

alright thats true Im sorry I should have said petrol but I didnt know cars ever ran on coal learn somethin new evryday I guess
Quote by Thornography
You're so stuck up

Probably
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at Jan 9, 2012,
Quote by rabidguitarist
Chill out bitch, I'm just fuckin' witchu bitch.

I love you, Rab
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
My car runs on the blood of virgins. So the pit better watch out when my tank's nearly empty.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.