Hiscox moulded guitar case.
Designed to hold a strat/super strat electric guitar (Fender/Jackson/Squier/Ibanez or similar).

This case was bought from Gamlins Music New about 4 weeks ago for my Washburn. It has only been used once to transport my guitar from my house to the workshop to get setup and back again, since then the guitar has stayed on the stand and the case untouched, therefore it is in mint condition as new. The case has Gamlins Music engraved on the top.

- Original Liteflite construction utlising outer shell of nominal 1.5mm thick ABS bonded to polyurethane inner moulding
(1.5mm thick outer shell is our original LiteFlite specification continually manufactured since 1985)

- Lightest guitar case in the Hiscox range

- ‘Standard’ guitar caseElectric 'Fender' Style Guitar Case. Suitable for 90% of the electric guitar market which is similar in size and shape to Fender style instruments.

Internal guitar case dimensions:
Length 1022mm 40.25''es
Lower Bout 324mm 12.75''es
Upper Bout 279mm 11.00''
Body Length 457mm 18.00''
Body Depth 51mm 2.00''
Empty Weight 3.8kg 8.4lbs

Asking price is £55. Case is currently in South Wales, Cardiff.

I also have a celestion Vintage 30 for sale for £50 in mint as new condition. Check it out.
Attachments:
BYCC8dQWkKGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyg1NBKfbksQ_12.JPG
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
Will this case fit a telecaster or do they make different ones for tele's?

This would be perfect otherwise cos I work in Cardiff and we could do a quick deal!
PM'd
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me