what amp... speakers arent going to dramatically change an amps tone.

if you dont have the right voiced amp you probably wont get the tone exactly. it has more to do with eq then anything man.
Quote by Mayonaise 812

if you dont have the right voiced amp you probably wont get the tone exactly. it has more to do with eq then anything man.
I wholeheartedly disagree with this.
Quote by al112987
I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

cool.

and by dramatic i meant you wont get an ultra high gain version of an ac30 just by changing its speakers.
doesn't mean that it "isn't going to dramatically change an amp's tone."

ever hear the difference between a tweed Fender Bassman and earliest Marshall plexis? The biggest difference between those are the Jenson 4x10 setup in the Fenders and Celestion 4x12 setup in Marshalls.
Quote by Mayonaise 812

No.
can someone answer the question. i wanna know what speakers it sounds like he is using. and then i'll stop asking these obnoxious questions.
Quote by voxAC30TBguy
can someone answer the question. i wanna know what speakers it sounds like he is using. and then i'll stop asking these obnoxious questions.

That guitarist uses a Mesa Tremoverb and a Marshall JMP50 - you're not going to get those tones from an AC30 just by changing a speaker!

A nice overdrive pedal and maybe a 2x12 extension cab with V30s/Greenbacks will work.