whats up what are some ways that i can inprove accuracy? i can play the song im working on right now pretty well i just mess up sometimes or miss a string you all know what im talking about so any tips on developing accuracy or is it just mad practice to play a song perfect no mess ups
Practice. Slow, long, hard... *eyes glaze over*

Wait, what? Yes, practice.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I forgot to say practice.

1 thing I have found really helpful and i dont know where it was said first but

Quality before speed. Play it as slow as you need to play it so that everything sounds perfect, then work on speed.
Speed is a byproduct of accuracy.

ergo, if you mess up playing it fast, you haven't developed your accuracy enough at slow speeds. There is no different technique for playing fast than playing slow. It's all the same motions.
use roundabout unorthodox methods that don't include practicing or a metronome. that's just a big hoax meant to waste years of your life and keep you from getting good
you develop it by starting slow. if you can play it slowly w/o making mistakes you can start speeding it up until you're shredding w/e it is you're playing.
a light touch, lots of practice, use the very tip of the pick no more than that, and more practice
Make sure that during this slow practice your primary concern is economy of motion rather than chasing the metronome.
Typing in purple makes me look a bit like an elitist. I highly enjoy it.
Quote by Unquestionable
Make sure that during this slow practice your primary concern is economy of motion rather than chasing the metronome.

And relaxation. Making the worlds smallest movements won't make a damn spot of difference unless you're relaxed to go with it.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
And relaxation. Making the worlds smallest movements won't make a damn spot of difference unless you're relaxed to go with it.

Well I thought I had implied that . Now, as the almighty president of the galaxy has said, focus on relaxation.
Typing in purple makes me look a bit like an elitist. I highly enjoy it.
Quote by Unquestionable
Well I thought I had implied that . Now, as the almighty president of the galaxy has said, focus on relaxation.

I find it's better to not leave anything to implication, people in general are fucking stupid

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.