I just wrote part 2, some of you may remember part 1 from a while ago. I'm quite proud of these little ditties, even if no one else gets/likes/cares about them!

Let me know what you think!

-Poop
Attachments:
UF Pt 1&2.zip
this is just.....so ****ing great! both parts are masterpieces, no gp file before entertained me that much!
Well, this was kinda aaa... random.
It's like a crazy out-of-this-world circus
Great!
Quote by thunderhans
this is just.....so ****ing great! both parts are masterpieces, no gp file before entertained me that much!

Glad you enjoyed it. The purpose is entertainment, and I very much enjoy using guitar pro as an actual instrument. I hate to plug my own stuff, but, who am I kidding, no I don't! If you're interested in more, maybe you could take a gander/listen at:

www.myspace.com/poopdemoozik
very interesting, that's for sure.

I enjoyed the sexophone.

Would've been awesome with a saxophone though.
i am so scared right now
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Quote by poopdedoop
Glad you enjoyed it. The purpose is entertainment, and I very much enjoy using guitar pro as an actual instrument. I hate to plug my own stuff, but, who am I kidding, no I don't! If you're interested in more, maybe you could take a gander/listen at:

www.myspace.com/poopdemoozik

I send you a friend request
Quote by thunderhans
this is just.....so ****ing great! both parts are masterpieces

This.

I'm truely impressed.

That was amazing.
You just love abusing Stravinsky don't you? He's dead, man! Free domain for everyone!

Okay but once again, as you know, these pieces continue to inspire me to further live out my life. Without being reminded of the horror the various tribes suffered when, during their ritual dances, they underwent the condition that is now know as Uncontrolled Flatulence, ruining a perfectly good sacrifice. It really puts my life into perspective
Quote by TheNoManBand
You just love abusing Stravinsky don't you? He's dead, man! Free domain for everyone!

Okay but once again, as you know, these pieces continue to inspire me to further live out my life. Without being reminded of the horror the various tribes suffered when, during their ritual dances, they underwent the condition that is now know as Uncontrolled Flatulence, ruining a perfectly good sacrifice. It really puts my life into perspective

I'd say that's another 25 points to you, sir! I love Stravinsky, in particular "The Rite of Spring". The reason I loosely quote that except in the Uncontrolled Flatulence pieces is because that is the part that I refer to as the "Oh crap!" part (keeping with the poop theme). The reason I call it the "Oh crap!" part is that the first time I listened to "The Rite of Spring" all the way through I was lying in bed with headphones on trying to go to sleep, thinking that some nice classical music would help me fall asleep...and boy was I wrong! It just gets all quiet, then in comes DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN with all those pauses, and suddenly without warning you are attacked!

That is a far scarier piece of music than any black metal band could ever hope to write.

Anyways, if my music is actually inspiring you, you should consider finding some better music, unless it's inspiring you to take Choco-Lax. Thank you for your kind words.