now basically i own a cort x11, and a jackson ke3 and im looking for a 7 string to broaden my metal horizons, i have looked at the cort evl z47

http://www.guitars.co.uk/acatalog/Richards_Guitars_EVL_Z47BKMS_371.html

but im looking for a more radical shape,

im willing to spend up to about £600, obviously if it isnt much over i can save a little longer

please any recommendations are welcome
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
ibanez rg 1527 best price i`ve seen is £760...start saving
ibanez s7320-£534
ibanez apex2 munky korn signature-£552

i`ve just been on google, clicked on shopping and typed "7 string guitar" and set the budget between 5 and 600

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=7+string+guitars&hl=en&price1=500.00&price2=600.00&sa=N&start=0

see something you like get the specs off the manufacturers website then decide what you want to try in a shop....as the meerkat would say "simples"
the agile seems nice, but i believe they do not ship to Uk, which is a bitch, i heard the ibanez xiphos has an awful trem, does anyone fair to shed some light onto this,

as i said i want a radical shape, so the schecters are nice, but not the shape i ideally want, thanks anyway,

do dean do any good 7 strings? the razorbacks look awful though, except the V's
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
the agile seems nice, but i believe they do not ship to Uk, which is a bitch, i heard the ibanez xiphos has an awful trem, does anyone fair to shed some light onto this,

as i said i want a radical shape, so the schecters are nice, but not the shape i ideally want, thanks anyway,

do dean do any good 7 strings? the razorbacks look awful though, except the V's

That ibanez does not have a trem, so that doesn't matter. Dean's will be of low quality imo for that price.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
yeah sorry i didnt notice, but i heard the edge 3 bridge is bad
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Yeah the edge 3 is a bad trem, but I don't think they make a 7 string equivalent so you don't have to worry.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
yeah sorry i didnt notice, but i heard the edge 3 bridge is bad

Yes, the edge III is bad... but the 7 string Xiphos is a string thru w/ a Gibralter bridge. No Edge III.