I've decided to sell my mint condition Marshall JCM800 2203kk Kerry King Signature Head. This is a great amp, mint condition, hasnt had much use. Preamp tubes have been changed to Groove Tube 12ax7c. All tubes have loads of life in them. Cosmetically mint condition. Includes all manuals and headcover like new. Comes in original box!

Can get pics if needed. I'm looking to get £725 for it. Collection from Peterborough preferred but I can arrange courier at cost (Probably around £25). Payment by Paypal "gift" or bank transfer or cash.

*No advertising in signature*
Hey, I would buy this amp off you in an instant, but I live in South Africa. (and I really want this amp)...
Damn, well if you fancy moving to the UK any time soon let me know!

Hey

I want to ask you a question about the amp, what kind of metal sounds can you get with it? Can you get a kind of Slipknot sound with it or any kind extreme heavy metal sound with it?

Thanks
Where are you located?
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Both you guys are in the USA which is out of the question shipping wise as I'm in the UK.

Price reduced to £685+p&p

Hey

I want to ask you a question about the amp, what kind of metal sounds can you get with it? Can you get a kind of Slipknot sound with it or any kind extreme heavy metal sound with it?

Thanks
£640+P&P or collection from Peterborough or Newcastle.

Esphorizon, I have never listened to slipknot so don't know on that front, but you can get some heavy tones out of it, the "beast switch" is like a built in gain booster, and the noise gate is incredible.

Price now £620+P&P or collection from Peterborough or Newcastle. If from Newcastle sale needs to be agreed before Friday.

If only you shipped to the U.S.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Yea, but I think shipping to the US would probably cost a fortune.