Page 1 of 2
well i have a turtle. its one of those that you get for like 1 dollar on the street. and as most people know those dont even last a month. but the strange thing about this one is that its lasted 10 years.(since i was 6). who knows what kind of turtle this is?
i know turtles can last like 150 years but those are the big turtles that are like 4 feet long. right?

Heres a pic.

Lol Doesnt it look like a blastoise?
Classical Guitarist
i like turtles

but dunno anything about them sorry
Last edited by Metallicker. at Aug 26, 2009,
Get that thing circumcised.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Yea a Blastoise that has been on the grill too long maybe.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
well i have a turtle. its one of those that you get for like 1 dollar on the street.

Yo mang I got wha'cho need mang mang one dollah will get ya this sweed ass turtle mang, mang this ****in' turtle will ****in' rock yo world man.
I'm no expert, but it looks like a turtle to me.
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
I think It's a breed of terrapin. Mainly because of the claws and leg dimensions
I thought the claws + living on land made it a tortoise

I LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE RAPEY TORTOISE THREAD

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I have shown this picture to several prominent amphibious researchers and we have all unanimously agreed that it is, in fact, a turtle.
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
10 years huh? wait 3 more and it'll be a teenage mutant ninja turtle
Quote by shk89
10 years huh? wait 3 more and it'll be a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Lmao
pre-teenage mutant ninja turtle you mean.
*awaits ppl making fun of failed joke*
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle

Lmao
pre-teenage mutant ninja turtle you mean.
*awaits ppl making fun of failed joke*

10 + 3 = 13
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Mine died at just 7 years old bad times

Apparently strawberries are not the way forward in a tortoises digestive system.
You should build some blaster cannons and glue them onto the back of its shell just for the lulz.
that looks like a red eared slider, or something similar at least. they can live for a few decades if they get the proper care.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by itchy guitar
10 + 3 = 13

13 is known as pre teen around here. your not an actual teen till like 14 or 15
*EDIT: at robintrower12 :i think ill try that one day lmao. for lulz of course.
Classical Guitarist
Last edited by Zep_shizzle at Aug 26, 2009,
Quote by Kata Dante
that looks like a red eared slider, or something similar at least. they can live for a few decades if they get the proper care.

You're correct, I know it because I have one.

Fucker just won't die.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A turtle for a dollar? That's quality.

Gotta gets me one of those.

EDIT: Now Mr Kensai do you really or are you just saying it to try and be popular?
Quote by Kensai

Fucker just won't die.

lol mine has been stepped on a numerous amount of times. im amazed its lived this long. i wont be surprised if it outlived me.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Kensai

Fucker just won't die.

Just give it to a friend
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Looks more like a terrapin to me.

If it's lived this long then you should be proud, give it something cool.
Quote by bulldozerbob
A turtle for a dollar? That's quality.

Gotta gets me one of those.

EDIT: Now Mr Kensai do you really or are you just saying it to try and be popular?

No I actually do. Here's a pic I took a few days ago (for UG, conicidentally. I was proving something but I've forgotten what)

Quote by Zep_shizzle
lol mine has been stepped on a numerous amount of times. im amazed its lived this long. i wont be surprised if it outlived me.

Stepped on... it's aquatic

Quote by reb_49
Just give it to a friend

I think I might give it to the pet store or something.
Quote by Kensai
No I actually do. Here's a pic I took a few days ago (for UG, conicidentally. I was proving something but I've forgotten what)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

I think I might give it to the pet store or something.

That's pretty awesome, what's the upkeep like? I mean, do you have to clean the tanks often? What do you feed them?
Quote by bulldozerbob
That's pretty awesome, what's the upkeep like? I mean, do you have to clean the tanks often? What do you feed them?

I used to clean the tank every 1-2 weeks (my parents do that now because I'm not living at home. lol). They eat other turtles various foods, none of which I know in english but they're like pellets and fish-stuff.
Quote by Kensai
I used to clean the tank every 1-2 weeks (my parents do that now because I'm not living at home. lol). They eat other turtles various foods, none of which I know in english but they're like pellets and fish-stuff.

Sounds good. Why don't you want it any more, is it just too much of a hassle to keep or did it like, sleep with your ex?
Quote by Kensai

we let it out of the small tank it lives in and it walks around the house. its been like this for years.

And heres another question!! :

alright well my turtle has never been fully submerged in water. like in a large space never. so would it be dangerous if i put it in my bathtube full of water? could it swim in it? or what?
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Kata Dante

yeah youre right the top of its head by the ears are red
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Zep_shizzle
we let it out of the small tank it lives in and it walks around the house. its been like this for years.

alright well my turtle has never been fully submerged in water. like in a large space never. so would it be dangerous if i put it in my bathtube full of water? could it swim in it? or what?

I know barely anything about turtles, but couldn't you put it in a bathtub that's empty and then slowly fill it to see how it does? That way you aren't just throwing it in at the deep end.
Quote by Zep_shizzle

yeah but it would be trapped once it got too tired to swim so you have to watch it carefully.

turtles dont have gills.

just look at my name... i know what im talking about.

level 36 turtlemaster
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by bulldozerbob
Sounds good. Why don't you want it any more, is it just too much of a hassle to keep or did it like, sleep with your ex?

Yes

Oh god, seeing those my turtle and my girlfriend inside that submerged sunk ship...

Quote by Zep_shizzle

Oh, mine rarely leaves the tank anymore.

And they can swim properly, but they need a place to rest.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I know barely anything about turtles, but couldn't you put it in a bathtub that's empty and then slowly fill it to see how it does? That way you aren't just throwing it in at the deep end.

wow i didnt think of that.lol. ill try it.thanks
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
wow i didnt think of that.lol. ill try it.thanks

As people have said though, make sure you're always watching it just in case.
Quote by bulldozerbob

As people have said though, make sure you're always watching it just in case.

yeah ill be watching it. dont wanna kill it.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Kensai

that you had a turtle.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by imicius
Yo mang I got wha'cho need mang mang one dollah will get ya this sweed ass turtle mang, mang this ****in' turtle will ****in' rock yo world man.

I think it's over-exhaustion, but I found this stupdly hilarious

A turtle for a dollar, that's some deal!
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by con job
I think it's over-exhaustion, but I found this stupdly hilarious

A turtle for a dollar, that's some deal!

he over exaggerated a turtle/drug dealer. i found it to give me some sh*ts and giggles.
Classical Guitarist
Page 1 of 2