So i tried an oldish Ibanez Prestige rgt guitar today mahogany wings maple neck thru. Really nice guitar but is there an equivilant model out now?

Alternatively anything very similar spec? I thought it was good esp the production quality but its a bit expensive for what you get.
You could get a Carvin, but the FR trems aren't low-profile, iirc.
The Jackson SL2H-MAH is worth looking at, but the neck is mahogany and not maple.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I thought all the Prestige RG's were basswood?
Anyway, try ESP for similar specs and less price.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
What was the price tag on the Ibanez? That will help compare it to the esp. @JagerSlushy the higher end prestige I've seen are normally not basswood
Quote by Metallicker.
So i tried an oldish Ibanez Prestige rgt guitar today mahogany wings maple neck thru. Really nice guitar but is there an equivilant model out now?

Alternatively anything very similar spec? I thought it was good esp the production quality but its a bit expensive for what you get.

The most recent RGT is the RGT320Z, which is about 2500 new. There's no guitars with exactly the same neck profile, but the closest i would say is an ESP Horizon, but that will still run you 2200-2500 dollars
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by Metlhead443
The most recent RGT is the RGT320Z, which is about 2500 new. There's no guitars with exactly the same neck profile, but the closest i would say is an ESP Horizon, but that will still run you 2200-2500 dollars

Yeah it looks like the one and it was used at £799, but it was natural finish. I wouldnt say it was worth that cash but i should probably try the s prestige i guess.
The mahogany Prestige RGs are not really good values. The first reason is they're the same quality as the other Prestiges and sigs (which is already really good). The second reason is for a little more cash (maybe even the same price or less), you can find a brand new J. Custom on ebay with the same specs and that's going to be higher quality.