I'm not to sure if this is the right forum but I read in a thread that the pear is just "frowned upon" not banned, so I'm confused. If I were to post a lolwut pear somewhere would I get banned?
you'd probably just get a warning, depends who sees it. pretty sure it's just classified as spam now.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Or you could try never doing it and see what happens. Come on, its freaking annoying
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by Waffleguy
I did it last week and didn't get banned so it's not a big deal ( it was a lol que? pear though)
erm, yeah it really is.

you might have slipped by or you might have a warning. in either case, telling someone it's not a big deal is bad advice. it could get them warned or banned. and the lol que pear? no different than the lol wut pear. if a Mod sees it, you're gonna have a problem.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Don't post it
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...